Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai (49838 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Nigerian Rapper Phyno And American Rapper Rihanna Cuddle In New Photos / OMG - Checkout Throwback Picture Of Rapper Phyno - Poverty Is Bad O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by oluwasegun400: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2017
This is Throwback Photo of Malaysia based, Nigerian Big boy Ray Hushpuppi and Rapper Phyno and Mc Galaxy together in Dubai.

See below:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Ekakamba: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Ah! Photo shop mall. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by 2dice01: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
seems hushpuppi just renew your monthly allawee
So we should fry cement abi

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by majamajic(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Photo factory grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Hotshawarma(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
majamajic:
Photo factory grin grin
that is not photo factory even phyno said it himself and even mentioned in his jabs that hushpuppi begged him to snap with him at malaysia......naija and i too know undecided. @op that is not mc Galaxy ...stop drinking garri too much..it is affecting your eyes

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by wiloy2k8(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
hmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by iamdannyfc(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oowkay.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce? Lets meet at http://Onlysage.Tk so we can chat by question and answering ourselve..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by nony43(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy Hushpuppy wear the most expensive designers, yet they don't look on him, he loves fashion but fashion dislikes him.

25 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by jazinogold(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
When will the puppy become a Grown up dog! make person feed m with JoJo noe!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Marvel1206: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
All these na public stunt

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by bercarray(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
so
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Harmored(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by ugosonics: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok oo..

I came to sell cheap internet data plan, just incase u want , check my signature

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by momodub: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
And so
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by sukkot: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
phyno has the face of a very old man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
where is mc galaxy in the photo??
open your eyes .
oluwasegun400:
This is Throwback Photo of Malaysia based, Nigerian Big boy Ray Hushpuppi and Rapper Phyno and Mc Galaxy together in Dubai.

See below:
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by pinkguy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Always remember to never forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Respect55(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Even as I hate Hushpuppi's attitude, I don't think he wud beg phyno for a shot

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by NLProblemChild(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who are they

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Houseofglam7(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by naijaboiy: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Are you not tired undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Let me go and fry corn ...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by MrDandy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
All na public stunts just to make puppy more popular.. they know what they are doing
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Frankyboy1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
This men will meet soon and laugh over some bottles of good liquor, while so called jobless fans keep on making a big deal out of nothing! I can never.be caught in the demeaning croosfire of defending anyone not directly involved with me. It's so wrong carrying someone who doesn't know you on the head like gala, I can like their brand or product,but that's just where it ends! Fan fire! For delusional kids and empty people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Robi65(f): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dor undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by BigBrother9ja: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mumus
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by xamiel: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
I see
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by SageTravels: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
okay seen. what next
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by whizzyleejr(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Phyno looks 50 in that picture
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Gaypal: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
HushPpie ma niggure. Dude representing well.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by ALAYORMII: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Before they start wearing fake wristwatch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / "Where You See Money Buy G-Wagon"? - Fan Questions Daddy Showkey. Musician Fires / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.