Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? (1040 Views)

New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / Phone Gurus What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2015
we understand that the telecomunications companys have initialized or are anticipating to initialize the "shaving" policy, as illustrated on this thread:
Nigerian Networks Introduce ''Shaving'' To Balance Cheaper Data Rates .

We all know this policy will increase the cost of living for us Nigerians, which is very detrimental to our economy.

Phone and Internet pundits, what way do you think we can miniaturize or totally impede it from affecting us?

Arm robbery is the one that involves the use of arsenals in robbery operations, while pen robbery is the use of pen by politicians to loot and rob. but I refer to this as data bundle robbery!

Your opinions and contributions are highly welcomed!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
i wil think abt it
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2015
ajibolabd:
i wil think abt it
ok sir. we are awaiting your responce
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by LeJeun3: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Make more tweaks available.....

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by moumetajasa: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dis sham is bcoming more and more annoying.......slams d door and walks out angrily angry
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Youngpo413: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Airtel are very guilty of this shaving things,I subscribed their 3GB bundle,it lasts for only 1 week plus,(I only use opera beta and LINE)out of annoyance I did the WTF bundle of 80mb on friday,this morning I saw only 28mb remaining,na after service I go go subscribe the 9GB for 3500k and see if that one go last small,I'm not using android o,I'm using this lumia 640XL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
Airtel are very guilty of this shaving things,I subscribed their 3GB bundle,it lasts for only 1 week plus,(I only use opera beta and LINE)out of annoyance I did the WTF bundle of 80mb on friday,this morning I saw only 28mb remaining,na after service I go go subscribe the 9GB for 3500k and see if that one go last small,I'm not using android o,I'm using this lumia 640XL.
we understand that Lumia consumes alot of data bundle, but according to your assertion, It is obvious that these service providers are actually partially responsible for the missing data bundles estimated after surfing the net for a period of time.

Please, NCC or whatever they call themselves should adopt plans to terminate it
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
LeJeun3:
Make more tweaks available.....
if you can always supply us with the tweaks, then we will be percified smiley
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by computerboy: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shave them before they shave you. In all my browsing years, Am not sure if I've spent up to 10k in subscription. Always on the latest cheat no matter the network wink
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Thevenine(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
computerboy:
Shave them before they shave you. In all my browsing years, Am not sure if I've spent up to 10k in subscription. Always on the latest cheat no matter the network wink
you know that not everybody can be oriented with the cheat na

(1) (Reply)

You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank / Mtn Again!!! / LG Launches V10 Handset With Two Screens And Two Front-facing Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.