Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know (2528 Views)

Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by ednut1(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
these tins hv been happening nd will continue to happen
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Spactacle(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
end time sermon... grin

i shall make heaven in jesus name...
If you believe lemme hear you say a big amen.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Adeoba10(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Hd
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Benoxvals:
Almost everything is now sold for 9.99
Reverse that number and you should get the picture
Woooow! shocked you sound so smart.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Benoxvals(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Woooow! shocked you sound so smart.

This ain't no joke bro
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by akpanikpe(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Tapout:
okay..

I actually had something important to write but I just can't remember it at the moment
Another sign of end time I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by adesegun121(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2015
END TIME!!!
Rev Father & 20 others arrested for stealing babies (Pictured)

See there pictures @@
http://www.gistmelove..com/2014/04/rev-father-20-others-arrested-for.html

Pls say after me with faith

I shall not beg to eat.

I shall not be ashamed.

I shall not be cursed.

I shall not cry over loved ones.

I shall not be mocked.

I shall not be a victim of hired killers.

I shall not be a victim of accidents.

I shall not be sorrowful.

BUT,

I shall be great.

I shall be fruitful.

I shall be victorious.

I shall be celebrated.

I shall be successful.

I shall be favoured.

I shall be blessed in abundance.

I shall be prosperous.

I shall have joy unspeakable.

I shall have peace beyond limits.

I shall make it.

I shall testify.

I shall be lifted high beyond falling.

I shall excel in all that i do.

I shall be called Wonderful.

Where the road is thirsty of flesh and blood, my family and i with my beloved ones will not go there The evils that will happen will not know my dwelling place. Death messengers will not know my address. The miracles in the year shall locate my household My heart desires will not be cut-short. I will not cry because of you

I pray for you, in the remaining months of this year,

Your PICTURE WILL NOT BE USED FOR

R.I.P

click like and Kindly Share .

Happy Sunday Fans mi..

1 Like

Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by adexsimply(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Benoxvals:
Almost everything is now sold for 9.99
Reverse that number and you should get the picture
SMH.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Swaggzkid: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmmm....... My soul belongs to you Lord
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by emmyw(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
1stHola:

Rubbish!
Na today Christians dey forsake commandments
They have always been silly hypocrites undecided
If you quote for them now, they would say "it's old testaments bla bla bla"
You are yet to meet true christians, and you shouldn't judge all because of those hypocrisy you see around you.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by jikewai89(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by ifyan(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is no end time, what we all need is the end of all these lies.! angry

Africa should endeavor to increase her knowledge on scientific and technological development and not this signs of end time bullshit! angry

I agree with you but please don't neglect the Words of God Almighty
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by kehyndey(f): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2015
BABA jowo mumi d'ele sad
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by ifyan(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
APC is the sign of end time in Nigeria but there is GOD

Excuse me bro not everything is joke.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by emmyw(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
jikewai89:
Rubbish
You really sound as if someone forced you to comment!!!
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by menesheh(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Story story
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by emmyw(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
onetrack:
If these are the end-time signs, then the end times should have occurred thousands of years ago, because people have always been like this.
Read it again with the bible verses.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Benoxvals:

This ain't no joke bro
exactly why I believe your last post is a testament to how intelligent you are. No joking bro.
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Proffdada: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
God bless you OP I wish more people will not mock this and try to sober up
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Proffdada: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
God bless you OP I wish more people will not mock this and try to sober up
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by solonazzy: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
bbcode processing failure
Re: Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2015
The only thing I felt like dropping here;
I found it hard to pass by when I saw some comments (from my assumed intelligent dudes before)...and it seems many think that they know but they actually know Not ...
I'm not here to preach religion but the subject-matter 'TIME' needed to be studied with an understanding sense;then one will know if there's 'beginning and end'...
There's need for psychological soundness...
If you say/believe there's EndTime; you're Right and If you say/believe No EndTime; you're also Right...but I tell you; Time itself will surely prove your stand... Ciao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-Proclaimed Prophets And Apostles: Con Men Or The Real Deal? / The Kingdom Of Heaven / What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.