Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

some churches with their worthless sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / some churches with their worthless sermon (834 Views)

Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World / On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some churches with their worthless sermon by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Some pastor will just b preaching on how to make money! Instead of how to make heaven undecided smh 4 dem!! They should try and open up to there members about heaven nd not money joor..still prefer Deeperlife sermon anytime anyday!!

Plus all ths single ladies will just b standn up an b reading Bible like say na em go school pass still smh

#GodBlessPastorKumuyi
Re: some churches with their worthless sermon by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
true(nt the deeper life stuff)
they dnt knw wat to preach again. they've ran outta topics grin

1 Like

Re: some churches with their worthless sermon by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
true(nt the deeper life stuff)

they dnt knw wat to preach again. they've ran outta topics grin
n in dis chrch since mrng all what the pastor preaches abt is how to mk money even the prayer points sef is annoiting to mk money undecided
Re: some churches with their worthless sermon by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2015
nickkylawve:
n in dis chrch since mrng all what the pastor preaches abt is how to mk money even the prayer points sef is annoiting to mk money undecided

its really sad.
Re: some churches with their worthless sermon by menesheh(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2015
nickkylawve:
Some pastor will just b preaching on how to make money! Instead of how to make heaven undecided smh 4 dem!! They should try and open up to there members about heaven nd not money joor..still prefer Deeperlife sermon anytime anyday!!

#GodBlessPastorKumuyi

Why must they continue to preach heaven or hell when they have no evidence and proof of them. Pastors do make use their brain too.

If they start preaching those things, people will get bore especially youths.They have to invent more catchy topic and preach.
Re: some churches with their worthless sermon by kestolove95(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Ma brother u no lie..dats y me na insyd ma room I dey pray...pastors go just dey lie lie for people just to gain followers so dat offering go increase...u will never see a pastor telling his congregation dat..don't engage in adultery, don't drink, cheat all dey sae is..u shall prosper, ur business will grow, u shall make enuf money and it to d church...I just dey look all d pastors like mumu...na my small moni dem won add buy private jet
Re: some churches with their worthless sermon by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol
kestolove95:
Ma brother u no lie..dats y me na insyd ma room I dey pray...pastors go just dey lie lie for people just to gain followers so dat offering go increase...u will never see a pastor telling his congregation dat..don't engage in adultery, don't drink, cheat all dey sae is..u shall prosper, ur business will grow, u shall make enuf money and it to d church...I just dey look all d pastors like mumu...na my small moni dem won add buy private jet

(1) (Reply)

A Message To All Mothers, Potential Mothers And Fathers As well. / Who Is To Blame For Indecent Dressing To Church? / Who Is Robbing God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.