Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Who Is Robbing God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Robbing God? (835 Views)

NIGERIAN CHURCH: Who Is Robbing God / Are These Group Of People Truly Robbing God? / Who Is Actually Robbing God?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Robbing God? by eventsms(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Who is actually robbing God?..

All these UNIVERSITIES were built from TITHES and
OFFERINGS of the common people who now can't afford
to send their children to these schools today.

Where is the morals and responsibilities of the
churches as charity in Nigeria?

What is the difference between church and political leadership in Nigeria?

These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds like:
-special offering seeds
-first fruit seed,
-redemption seed,
-thanksgiving seed,
-harvest seed,
-tithes,
-pastor's seed,
-church building seed,
-evangelism seed,
-father's day seed,
-mother's day seed,
-children' day seed,
-Pastor's cake seed,
-olive oil seed....etc.

These schools are now elite
schools, only for the rich
politician children.

The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes & jets to fly up high in luxury, ride Exotic Cars and live in expensive Mansions, while their members, (who are mostly the least of Jesus people) sleep hungry.

The next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12 to these members again without making reference to Deuteronomy 14:22-29 about their own responsibility to these poor members in their churches.

If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on this message because this is reality and we also need the CHANGE here!!!

Thank God for early missionaries who built schools and gave basic
education FREE or NEAR FREE to many of us including the CURRENT LEADERSHIP of these churches and universities.

The TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow.

BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester

COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester

BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester

BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester

MADONNA UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Robbing God? by Haphard(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Una mentality shaaaaaa, see its simple the bible says we should all pay tithe but d bible didn't say we should be concerned about how its been spent.... So if any pastor misuses God's money na him own wahala with God. And who told u they're robbing God with the amount they collecting?? Touch not my anointed the bible says remember..
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by ever811(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Haphard:
Una mentality shaaaaaa, see its simple the bible says we should all pay tithe but d bible didn't say we should be concerned about how its been spent.... So if any pastor misuses God's money na him own wahala with God. And who told u they're robbing God with the amount they collecting?? Touch not my anointed the bible says remember..
oga...go nd read your bible..God clearly stated what tithes should be use for...
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by mrvitalis(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Haphard:
Bro were in d Bible did it say pay tithe??

U are only to bring ur tithe to goods house and eat it(what ever u wish to eat even strong wine) and then remember the poor and the pastors

There is no were they said u should pay tithe. .. They only said bring ur tithe to the house

1 Like

Re: Who Is Robbing God? by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2016
eventsms:
Who is actually robbing God?..

All these UNIVERSITIES were built from TITHES and
OFFERINGS of the common people who now can't afford
to send their children to these schools today.

Where is the morals and responsibilities of the
churches as charity in Nigeria?

What is the difference between church and political leadership in Nigeria?

These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds like:
-special offering seeds
-first fruit seed,
-redemption seed,
-thanksgiving seed,
-harvest seed,
-tithes,
-pastor's seed,
-church building seed,
-evangelism seed,
-father's day seed,
-mother's day seed,
-children' day seed,
-Pastor's cake seed,
-olive oil seed....etc.

These schools are now elite
schools, only for the rich
politician children.

The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes & jets to fly up high in luxury, ride Exotic Cars and live in expensive Mansions, while their members, (who are mostly the least of Jesus people) sleep hungry.

The next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12 to these members again without making reference to Deuteronomy 14:22-29 about their own responsibility to these poor members in their churches.

If you think i is unfair, like me, please pass on this message because this is reality and we also need the CHANGE here!!!

Thank God for early missionaries who built schools and gave basic
education FREE or NEAR FREE to many of us including the CURRENT LEADERSHIP of these churches and universities.

The TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow.

BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester

COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester

BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester

BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester
o
MADONNA UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester.
Will you guys just shut up and stop castigating pastors and churches huhundecided…do you know what it takes to run an ordinary primary school own by an individualundecided…have you ever asked yourself why government are finding it hard to pay lecturers huhundecided??...y'all are just saying this cos it has to do with pastors and churches...why dnt you list other private schools that are own by circular menundecided…just stop all these to avoid incuring the wrath of God upon yourselfundecided…worst part is, the parents sending their students to the school are not complaining...leave it for them, their school their wahala...you should blame the parents who are paying the fees and leave the men of God and church alone...
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by YaronAbdulkadir(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2016
firstking01:
Will you guys just shut up and stop castigating pastors and churches huhundecided…do you know what it takes to run an ordinary primary school own by an individualundecided…have you ever asked yourself why government are finding it hard to pay lecturers huhundecided??...y'all are just saying this cos it has to do with pastors and churches...why dnt you list other private schools that are own by circular menundecided…just stop all these to avoid incuring the wrath of God upon yourselfundecided…worst part is, the parents sending their students to the school are not complaining...leave it for them, their school their wahala...you should blame the parents who are paying the fees and leave the men of God and church alone...

Huh

Re: Who Is Robbing God? by HCpaul(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Haphard:

I respect your insanity
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by ScienceWatch: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Haphard:
You make a good point when you say, "Touch not my anointed pastors."

But unfortunately there are thousands of FAKE pastors/ministers/priests etc. They are not anointed !

It is very easy to know the difference between a FAKE pastor and a GENUINE pastor if you carefully examine what Jesus himself says about a GENUINE pastor ;

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by ScienceWatch: 1:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.
Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work.

Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.

Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less.

Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by otemanuduno: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Haphard:
The god of the foreign land have duped this one. No thanks to the colonnial masters who made us like that. May Yahweh remain caged in the realm of the spirit as he currently is, Amen.
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by Rainmaker69(m): 2:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Haphard:

With due respect, this is the sort of mindset that's kept christians in bondage for so long. The bible actually says a lot about tithes but we focus so much on 1 scripture until its twisted out of proportion. Can we take egos and churchiness out of the equation and just read and be true to the Bible.
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by redsceptic: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Rainmaker69:

With due respect, this is the sort of mindset that's kept christians in bondage for so long. The bible actually says a lot about tithes but we focus so much on 1 scripture until its twisted out of proportion. Can we take egos and churchiness out of the equation and just read be true to the Bible.

Ignore the brainwashed dullard
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by chuose2: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Another pastor that exploits people for money is Adeboye.

He collects the money widows would use to pay rent as offerings, how wicked of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Who Is Robbing God? by Einl(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Any pastor that has a private jet and there are people who cannot drink garri...is demonic.

Don't take it personal. Just the truth.

All you people running about to all these Pentecostal churches, come home. Come to the Roman Catholic Church.

Help the poor. Drink wine. Marry a pretty girl. Help the church when you feel like it knowing that you cannot bribe God with tithes.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye / Video: Otobo Releases Bank Statement Of Payment By Suleman / Easter Shocker: Jesus Did Not Die To Save The World – Prof Abioje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.