Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (483073 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by originalhuman: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Olayinka111: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
originalhuman:

Thanks mahn, .....been charging it for almost an hour and it just added 11% to d battery level.
Dunno if anyone here wants to sell the charger to me sha
Go to gionee office for the original charger
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by tafrica(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why is everyone selling his M5?
My observation though.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by originalhuman: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Olayinka111:
Go to gionee office for the original charger
How much is it sir ?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Hotdiamond(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
tafrica:
Why is everyone selling his M5?
My observation though.
M5 plus
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Mctosin:
pics??

adeememman:
can it fly to osogbo for 45k?

tobby1987:
45k bto

driand:
Swap with htc-one-m8?

SOLD SOLD.. Sorry..!
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by santiagoz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
3 months old Gionee m5 mini for sale just like new with tampered glass for 29k slightly negotiable. Location is Portharcourt, 08052861210
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Roush: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
My M5 mic stopped working... Tried to repair it at CV last weekend, but they cudnt fix it..... Who wud buy?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by originalhuman: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Roush:
My M5 mic stopped working... Tried to repair it at CV last weekend, but they cudnt fix it..... Who wud buy?
I will buy the charger
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Olayinka111: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Roush:
Where in computer village?. Is it from independent repairers or Gionee office?
Well if you want to sell it please contact me on 09054781472
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Olayinka111: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
originalhuman:

How much is it sir ?
Gionee m5 charger at Gionee care center is 1500 Naira.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tolullopsy:
More
Reason for sale:just buy m5+

how much is the prize for m5+ also, how long does the battery last? am eyeing the phone o. i want to sell my m5 ink blue
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by dayveed1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
I need m5 plus... Quote me if you want to sell
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kushma(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2016
fabolakers:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

Download
xposed-v79-sdk22-arm64.zip
And
XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk

Flash the ZIP file with TWRP then install the normal apk
I encrypted one of my file folders and has gone missing am looking for a way to restore it but I can't any way please
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by plopapy: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Apart from downloading games directly from play store, I downloaded a game and it's catch file, installed and unzipped the file, copied and pasted it in andriod/odd/ as directed. But still the game refused to play cod when I open it , it still want to go to internet to download this catch file. Please help, what am I doing wrongly, it an m5, with its follow come rom. Please help oh. Have many games to install.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by abrahym(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gionee m5 forsale..
Lagos only
Reason for selling. I have m5 plus
Call or whatsapp 08066475319 for pictures
Came with charger and phone box
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
kushma:
I encrypted one of my file folders and has gone missing am looking for a way to restore it but I can't any way please

If you encrypted it accidentally from the file explorer, then do the following.

Go to File Explorer.

Pinch out as if you were trying to zoom into a picture.

You will be asked to enter a password. Enter your password.

You will see your encrypted files. Select the necessary one and press 'decrypt'.

Voila. It goes back to wherever it used to be. Accessible as before.

This can also be done from the gallery, but only for pictures or videos encrypted from the gallery.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kushma(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
HyDef:

If you encrypted it accidentally from the file explorer, then do the following.

Go to File Explorer.

Pinch out as if you were trying to zoom into a picture.

You will be asked to enter a password. Enter your password. Thanks very much this thing made Me to wipe ma fone

You will see your encrypted files. Select the necessary one and press 'decrypt'.

Voila. It goes back to wherever it used to be. Accessible as before.

This can also be done from the gallery, but only for pictures or videos encrypted from the gallery.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by challyshi(m): 3:01am On Aug 04, 2016
seems lots of people want to sell their phone here. If you want to sell your gionee m5 and stay in Osun or close to Osun and you are ready. call or what's app me on 08106547257. Only serious seller.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2016
My uc browser just stopped working. Any suggestions?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by lordfalcao(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
what is the price of gionee m5 now
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
i wanted to sell my m5 for m5+ but after a call to a nairalander who bought the phone and reading reviews on gsmarena. i have changed my mind. i will stick to Gionee m5. i dont want to go back to charging my phone like blackberry. i learnt even without using the phone the battery drains fast. grin grin .i Can't imagine spending 75,000 for m5+. the phone is not worth it cheesy cheesy
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordfalcao:
what is the price of gionee m5 now

56k-60k
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yomifola(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
honsule:
i wanted to sell my m5 for m5+ but after a call to a nairalander who bought the phone and reading reviews on gsmarena. i have changed my mind. i will stick to Gionee m5. i dont want to go back to charging my phone like blackberry. i learnt even without using the phone the battery drains fast. grin grin .i Can't imagine spending 75,000 for m5+. the phone is not worth it cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them, they will soon realise that M5 is a phone they carefully made. They are selling theirs just because of + sign. Well.. Their case will be the case of the prodigal son in the bible. Just watch and see.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Olayinka111: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
i will stick to Gionee m5. i dont want to go back to charging my phone like blackberry. i learnt even without using the phone the battery drains fast.
This is untrue. If you can't afford the price, don't go for it rather than condemning what is not.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Olayinka111: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
honsule:
i wanted to sell my m5 for m5+ but after a call to a nairalander who bought the phone and reading reviews on gsmarena. i have changed my mind. i will stick to Gionee m5. i dont want to go back to charging my phone like blackberry. i learnt even without using the phone the battery drains fast.

This is untrue. If you can't afford the price, don't go for it rather than condemning what is not.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Olayinka111: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
honsule:
i wanted to sell my m5 for m5+ but after a call to a nairalander who bought the phone and reading reviews on gsmarena. i have changed my mind. i will stick to Gionee m5. i dont want to go back to charging my phone like blackberry. i learnt even without using the phone the battery drains fast.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Curdlebug(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Olayinka111:

don't mind that guy Honsule spilling trash, a phone I currently use... What the hell, as in where is the crappy talk coming from, I had 15percent the other day, I just put the phone in idle mode by just covering its flip case from 10am, I used it to make n receive calls and I also rereplied whatsapp 'messages till I could charge by 5pm with the fone still on
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
yomifola:

Don't mind them, they will soon realise that M5 is a phone they carefully made. They are selling theirs just because of + sign. Well.. Their case will be the case of the prodigal son in the bible. Just watch and see.

LIKE SOMEBODY SAYS AND I QUOTE "there is nothing PLUS + about the phone" and i added. the m5+ is a Minus. From the battery life of 6020mah to 5020mah grin grin
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Olayinka111:

Is not about the price, or my condemning the phone. i read reviews, people opinions and from a nairalander that bought the phone, then i posit grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.