Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,874 members, 7,841,282 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (484495 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello Gionee users and technicians in the house, I have realised one big set back on my gionee S plus today. I have now discover that most MOD or cracked files can not be installed on my device. That's why I have been trying and failed to install fifa14 and mc4 mod files. Now I would like somebody to pls explain to me the reason why. or help me out of this mess. because I hv bought this phone purposely to play games. I know this thread is for m5 but we are all brothers. pls help. Note : most MOD n cracked files .
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Meklex(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please, that red light that switches on beside the front camera of gionee m5 mini is for what?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kayjasper(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2016
macbeyland:
My gionee m5 now lags like hell. Am not sure what the issue with the phone but I am planning to restore to factory default soon.

Don't be too quick to restore yet... Try removing the memory card from it first.

Then see what happens.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kayjasper(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Please engineers in the house, u have a gionee M5 mini and the catche size is running up to 1gig.

Can anyone help me with how to delete the catche files? It's been over a while and I can't locate where and how to delete them.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by originalhuman: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
twinskenny:
I have one 43k last with pack
Is it still available ?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by originalhuman: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gionee m5 needed Location: lagos
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by twinskenny(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
originalhuman:

Is it still available ?

Yes
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by stinville(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Deeni131:
Hello Gionee users and technicians in the house, I have realised one big set back on my gionee S plus today. I have now discover that most MOD or cracked files can not be installed on my device. That's why I have been trying and failed to install fifa14 and mc4 mod files. Now I would like somebody to pls explain to me the reason why. or help me out of this mess. because I hv bought this phone purposely to play games. I know this thread is for m5 but we are all brothers. pls help. Note : most MOD n cracked files .
Root it
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Maycher(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
My Gionee m5 sends SMS automatically. How do I resolve this? Any help pleeeeaaasssee!!!!
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by originalhuman: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
twinskenny:

Yes
Kindly drop ur contact
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by amurx(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Olayinka111:

Easy.
Sometimes, some people's observations are just incorrect. Before I bought my m5 mini, there were negative comments about the 4000mah battery. After buying it, I noticed that the battery is very OK. A day and quarter on 3g and gaming. I later observed that most of such comments were from non users of those phones.
pls i would like to get this phone, have been searching for its review on nairaland but couldn't see any. Hows the camera cos according to the specs its 8mp, and some specs like light sensor, corning gorilla glass seems confusing, wouldn't mind a real review from u since u have the device... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by twinskenny(m): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2016
originalhuman:

Kindly drop ur contact
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ThePrekky(m): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2016
hello guys, I plan on buying the gionee m5 plus with some money I've saved up, at least before evening today, and I've spent the whole of yesterday researching on the phone. I'm coming from a long line of Samsung products (the last one being Galaxy Note 3) and I know my onions with Android phones, or at least to an extent.
I need candid and unbiased advice on this: Should I go for gionee m5 plus or Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro? It's my first time of leaving the Samsung and LG line so I'm really apprehensive and trying to be careful cos money hard these days.
I'm skeptical about the processor of the gionee and from YouTube reviews, I noticed it stutters and drops frame rates during HD games like asphalt 8 and modern combat 5 etc whereas the Xiaomi does not, and also the camera on Xiaomi seems better, but on the upside, I love the larger battery, adore super amoled and having used 5.7 inch screen for a while, i would love to try out 6 inch, both of which favor the gionee. I'm confused now. It would have been an easy choice if either the processor or camera of the gionee was better as they are very important deals for me, but right now I'm confused and I'm going to market today to take one of these phones.
I need your unbiased opinions on which one is better plssssssssss . Also users of gionee m5 plus, tell me about ur camera and gaming capacity so far, if possible with pictures to help. I will be so grateful.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ThePrekky(m): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2016
the gionee m5 plus is going for 80k here ooo. choi
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Muoweta: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Pls add 07030557291 been a gionee user. It'll be a privilege to meet other users
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by amurx(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
kayjasper:
Please engineers in the house, u have a gionee M5 mini and the catche size is running up to 1gig.

Can anyone help me with how to delete the catche files? It's been over a while and I can't locate where and how to delete them.

Thanks in advance.
pls i would like to get this phone, have been
searching for its review on nairaland but couldn't
see any. Hows the camera cos according to the
specs its 8mp, and some specs like light sensor,
corning gorilla glass seems confusing, wouldn't
mind a real review from u since u have the
device... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by lordfalcao(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
who have gionee m3 for sale. qoute your price and location.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
please is there any custom rom for gionee m5?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by BetaTechnicians: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordfalcao:
who have gionee m3 for sale. qoute your price and location.

25k, Lagos.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by austin5k: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
I want to buy this phone (Gionee M5 plus) but I heard that pictures, videos and other files doesn't save directly to the sd. Please how true is that?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by austin5k: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
I want to buy this phone (Gionee M5 plus) but I heard that pictures, videos and other files doesn't save directly to the sd. Please how true is that?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by austin5k: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mecussey(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Olayinka111:

Easy.
Sometimes, some people's observations are just incorrect. Before I bought my m5 mini, there were negative comments about the 4000mah battery. After buying it, I noticed that the battery is very OK. A day and quarter on 3g and gaming. I later observed that most of such comments were from non users of those phones.

Are u really enjoying the phone? I wan buy one by next wk
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mecussey(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hawlahscho:
How can I cast my phone screen to my SHARP TV without wire

airstream, airdroid, miracast, etc
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Splus now has marshmallow update for some days now. How far M5?! sad
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kayjasper(f): 5:02am On Aug 11, 2016
-------
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kayjasper(f): 5:02am On Aug 11, 2016
amurx:

pls i would like to get this phone, have been
searching for its review on nairaland but couldn't
see any. Hows the camera cos according to the
specs its 8mp, and some specs like light sensor,
corning gorilla glass seems confusing, wouldn't
mind a real review from u since u have the
device... Thanks in anticipation

By all means if you have the resources please go for it!!!

It's a machine worth every penny spent on it.
Battery life is super Excellent, with a 4000mAh rating, it lasts me for 24hrs when charged fully.

And when I mean 24hrs I mean Twenty Four hours with heavy usage. I press my phone all the time so it's not just a 24hrs in my handbag am talking about.

Camera resolution is good, for an 8mp shooter it's clean and crisp. Front camera pegged at 5mp does more wonder than u can imagine.

Overall, I will not trade it for any other phone for now except it's senior brother, the M5 itself.

Downside... Phone a bit weighty cos of the battery size.

Advice ....... Never use non recommend charger for it, it will slow down the charging rate and battery might not operate optimally.
....... Dont buy it from non trusted phone outlets, some sell repackaged used phones as new. Buy from a reputable phone shop or the Gionee store itself to get warranty on it.

Cheers
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by eddie30(m): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2016
austin5k:
I want to buy this phone (Gionee M5 plus) but I
heard that pictures, videos and other files
doesn't save directly to the sd. Please how true is
that?

That's false. Everything works perfectly.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Stancity(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2016
ThePrekky:
the gionee m5 plus is going for 80k here ooo. choi
What's your location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (192) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Airtel Bb Plan On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.