Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Six Stages Of Deception. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Six Stages Of Deception. (4140 Views)

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Thanks. It was forwarded to a group I'm in. Don't know the source.
OK Thanks.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 01, 2016
I wonder why after a year this thread still hasn't made FP?
including this one too
www.nairaland.com/3079745/4-musicians-dont-deserve-endorsement#3079745.20
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Onegai(f): 7:53pm On May 01, 2016
Well, it's true. An agenda is being pushed on us all. Things that were shocking are encouraged actively and debate keeps it in our minds. No-one thinks it a problem anymore to be decorated in tattoos and piercings, so many kids I know are doing soft to hard-core drugs and homosexuality is slowly becoming normalised.

The reason that I would say that our Senate had no right passing that Homosexuality Bill is because they break the laws themselves. Nigeria is Sodom and Gomorrah already and a lot of your lawmakers have eaten the forbidden fruit. There was a young man who walked right by me in the afternoon at The Palms, dressed in makeup and flashy clothing and not hiding his sexuality. I was shocked, then I found it he flaunts it even on social media, flaunts his relationships with married wealthy men there too and that no-one would arrest him: because he has connections. Who do you think those connections are? But if he were a poor dude in some urban slum or village, he's be in jail.

Hypocrisy is what got us into this mess of legalising gay marriage: when everyone was breaking the rules and vows of marriage, it became a commonplace thing, to be discarded at will. Rather than a pillar of community and society.

Do you know gay men? I do. It's hard to hate the act and associate it with people you work with or are related to. So do you avoid them?
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
The world and all species are evolving. The only constant is change and I absolutely love it. smiley
It's interesting, it's exciting and it's fun. It is how it is supposed to be.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Karwa Chauth SMS Greetings Cards For Husband-wife Girlfriend-boyfriend / Apostolic Church Wedding Rules... / Powerful Mobile Air Conditioners Available For Your Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.