Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Need A Business Idea Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Idea Pls (722 Views)

This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Ur idea pls, Would investing in Online Forum Be A Good Business? / I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Idea Pls by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am a corps member who will be passing out this october.I have a saving of #100,000 from my NYSC monthly alawee.I will like to go into a small business with this little amount as I don't like to work as an employee.Please,I need ideas of what business I can start with this little amount.Your pieces of advice will go a long way in taking a final decision.Thanks for your anticipating contributions.God bless you..
Re: I Need A Business Idea Pls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
You try for savings shah. But 100k, for my own opinion is too small for starting a good business...considering the fact that you will pay for a shop from that money.

For me, if you can get a shop at a cheap rate, then it wouldn't be a bad idea if you go into male apparel like polos and t'shirts. I would have suggested you include jeans but they are more costlier than the shirts and t'shirts. With time when you might have saved up the money to a certain level, then you can include small pieces of jeans.

The most important thing is to stay focus and don't spend extravagantly. It will be hard but with God on your side, you will make it.

I started this way, that's why i'm advising you like this. I started with 220k. After paying for half shop in a plaza, i was left with 150k to hustle with. I first learnt jeans, but when i wanted to start, i switch to tshirts and polos because of limited fund. But today i thank God for the level i have attained within 3yrs.

Not imposing the business on but just advisn.
Re: I Need A Business Idea Pls by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Royal155:
You try for savings shah. But 100k, for my own opinion is too small for starting a good business...considering the fact that you will pay for a shop from that money.

For me, if you can get a shop at a cheap rate, then it wouldn't be a bad idea if you go into male apparel like polos and t'shirts. I would have suggested you include jeans but they are more costlier than the shirts and t'shirts. With time when you might have saved up the money to a certain level, then you can include small pieces of jeans.

The most important thing is to stay focus and don't spend extravagantly. It will be hard but with God on your side, you will make it.

I started this way, that's why i'm advising you like this. I started with 220k. After paying for half shop in a plaza, i was left with 150k to hustle with. I first learnt jeans, but when i wanted to start, i switch to tshirts and polos because of limited fund. But today i thank God for the level i have attained within 3yrs.

Not imposing the business on but just advisn.
presently,where I am right now is federal polytechnic,Ede,osun state.it is a students'environment and a shop goes as low as 25k per annum.Can the remainning 75k do the business?
Re: I Need A Business Idea Pls by juitar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Check dis n smile 2d bank wit little investment http://johnson.36sba.com/
Re: I Need A Business Idea Pls by Andrew247: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
75k is more than enough to start your business if you know how to import goods online from Abroad at cheap rates and wholesale prices. If you want information on this, send an email to andrewoke247@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Idea Pls by juitar(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Dis is 100% real http://johnson.36sba.com/

(1) (Reply)

/ Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. / The Unheard Mcdonalds Story And Your Level Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.