Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. (946 Views)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Ur idea pls, Would investing in Online Forum Be A Good Business? / I Need A Business Idea Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by betcindy: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nice to have your opinion once again for further emulation.

Pls i want to know the most lucrative among these as a business in a rural area.

1.selling of clothes .

2.selling of foot wears .

Please, you can select either 1 or 2 as opinion to put arguement to stop.

Thank you nairalanders.

Regards

Cindy.
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by babseg(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
betcindy:
Nice to have your opinion once again for further emulation.

Pls i want to know the most lucrative among these as a business in a rural area.

1.selling of clothes .

2.selling of foot wears .

Please, you can select either 1 or 2 as opinion to put arguement to stop.

Thank you nairalanders.

Regards

Cindy.

food is the best thing to sell

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by shoksimba: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Babseg said my mind, except you'll add little diff to your kind of food not making it as such common food in the area...shawarma for example and lots of city foods...
babseg:

food is the best thing to sell
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by deltateam: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2015
shoksimba:
Babseg said my mind, except you'll add little diff to your kind of food not making it as such common food in the area...shawarma for example and lots of city foods...

Shawarma in a rural area kwa? First of all food is cheaper in rural areas since that's where the production takes place. Even restaurant is a novel idea in a rural area which may not thrive well since one can easily go and eat at a relative's house- forget evil men matter o. Just get my point

Op truth is businesses thrive better in urban areas than rural areas because the urban area is where the money is. Oya quote me.
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by betcindy: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2015
deltateam:

Shawarma in a rural area kwa? First of all food is cheaper in rural areas since that's where the production takes place. Even restaurant is a novel idea in a rural area which may not thrive well since one can easily go and eat at a relative's house- forget evil men matter o. Just get my point

Op truth is businesses thrive better in urban areas than rural areas because the urban area is where the money is. Oya quote me.
like in rural areas,they have all you stated above and thats good.but there must be something they need most and thats why i suggested clothing and foot wears. So what do you suggest they equally need most out of my two ideas?something you can take from urban to rural.thanks
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 29, 2015
clothing. whatsapp or contact me: 09039205941
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Did OP said FOOD, OR FOOD WEARS AND CLOTHES
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by betcindy: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Mkpi:
Did OP said FOOD, OR FOOD WEARS AND CLOTHES
read well before commenting.i did not say food.foot wears and food are not the same pls.op said foot wears
Re: I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. by pman001(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2015
i have personally done a lot research about bisniz and location,i realized dat alot of ppl are not making the kinda money ppl in rural areas are making only few do.i will advice u look into distributing goods dat are of need to de rural areas such as cartons of maggi,cartons of indomie,sugar,salt etc.look into it.goodluck

(1) (Reply)

. / Direct Airtime Top Up / Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.