Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] (3415 Views)

Faith Healing Couple Will Go To Prison For Manslaughter Of Baby / Court Finally Docks Synagogue Church Trustees, Engineers For Manslaughter / Is This Catholic Defence Biblically Justifiable To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] by An2elect2(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
I wont kill a deformed child. I don't have any justifiable reason to and i do not know the future. We are not God and cannot accurately determine what will happen to the child. If God wants the child out of this world, he will take the child back, because He gave the child. Yes, God is the one that gives children. If he wants the child to stay, we cant question God because He is bigger than our fears.

Nobody should play God. We should show them love and treat them like other normal kids until God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Should parents be given the right to murder their children, if the kids develop one form of deformity or the other? If this is frowned at, then murdering children in the womb is gravely wrong.

1 Like

Re: When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
An2elect2:
I wont kill a deformed child. I don't have any justifiable reason to and i do not know the future. We are not God and cannot accurately determine what will happen to the child. If God wants the child out of this world, he will take the child back, because He gave the child. Yes, God is the one that gives children. If he wants the child to stay, we cant question God because He is bigger than our fears.

Nobody should play God. We should show them love and treat them like other normal kids until God knows best.

Fantastic!
Re: When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] by An2elect2(f): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
darknez:

Fantastic!

smiley Awesome point you have there
Re: When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] by daxlasaint(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Happy sunday people smiley.

So we are all aware that life is a precious gift from God and that we should value it no matter what. To show its utmost importance, the Bible has written in it more than 3 verses that shuns the taking of another's life.

So, manslaughter is wrong.

But then i am sure most of you have seen or heard about cases of deformity in new borns, we have for example the one that occurred recently in Aba, and have noticed the fact that these kids are seen as something gruesome....an abomination.

My question goes thus, would it be right for the parents of these children to give them a chance of living?

Or would it be a sin if the parents ask the doctor to end the child's life immediately?

Lets discuss.

CC: OAM4J
Lalasticlala

I know what am about to say will definitely make me a monster in the eyes of most pple who will read my words but... put a child like this out of its obvious pains would be a mercy... if I was born like this I wouldn't want to live either.
Re: When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] by amclimax(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
only in Nigeria we blame devil for things we caused with our own hand. the devil isn't to blame on the issue on ground.

back to topic

The parents do not have any other choice than to take the baby and accept their fate. killing the baby is a sin but Nigeria is now so cruel where ppl don't value life's.

That baby you aborted/kill will wait you in heaven on the judgement day and ask you the reason why you killed him/her.

The baby is here already so therefore they must be given the chance to live too

twaci, are you not aware of "ide" the twins in Yoruba movie. assuming their parents killed them then, they won't be great and proud of them today.

THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE

If all the children been killed in abortion will be demanding why they were killed that means all the living sperm cell will still request why they are been locked up in a condom be it fornication or child planning.. Back to the topic taking out a baby in this condition is not murder but help cux they are in pain and will always be in pain and they contribute little or nothing to our ecosystem....there is no joy seeing them but regrets and pity

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Say He Was God?? See Astonishing Biblical Evidence / FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian / If Satan Disappears, Then God Is Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.