Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Please I Need A Very Kind Online Biz Guru To Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Very Kind Online Biz Guru To Help Me (436 Views)

Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer / Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? / Use This Directory Of Powerful Bloggers, Podcaster, Media Guru To Your Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Very Kind Online Biz Guru To Help Me by jesusboy4sure: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
please my brothers and friends who are into online importation am new to the system i need assistance form you on how i can start importing goods please i have 10,000 as a start up capital which goods should i order for and from which websites and how do i pay and get the goods delivered
Re: Please I Need A Very Kind Online Biz Guru To Help Me by bedfordng(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
jesusboy4sure:
please my brothers and friends who are into online importation am new to the system i need assistance form you on how i can start importing goods please i have 10,000 as a start up capital which goods should i order for and from which websites and how do i pay and get the goods delivered
with 10k, you can start small. Look for small fast moving items to sell.you can buy from aliexpres, 1688, ebay,amazon.which ever you chose, make sure the price of the product is not much to cover your 10k purchase plus shipping
Re: Please I Need A Very Kind Online Biz Guru To Help Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
jesusboy4sure:
How much do you expect you can make with 10k under this present exchange rate?
Let me give a little bit of advice. You better use that money to buy yourself a very nice clothes and shoe and forget these (over sabis) guys telling you to start small with 10k. 70% of them have not imported a pin before but they'll be the one telling you to start small.

If at all you want to import anything, just save up to 20k, then you give it a try and see how much you'll gain. This is not the time when $1=N150, use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Very Kind Online Biz Guru To Help Me by seyluv(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
It's better u go to lagos Island and buy d product u av in mind at wholesale price and resell.. .. considering ur capital..

(1) (Reply)

The Fixer / What Is The Maximum Amount Transferable With ATM At A Time? / Distributors Needed For Solar Power Bank Chargers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.