Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER (5716 Views)

Top 6 Android Phones That Support Wireless Charging (see Full List) / Best 6 Android Smartphone Cameras (june 2017) / 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by quicyvictor(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
GHOSTERY : Ghostery gives you control for a faster, more private, and more satisfying digital experience. With Ghostery, you choose whether you want to block tracker-by-tracker, site-by-site, or a combination of the two. And you can easily pause blocking whenever you want, just as easily as you add sites you trust to a custom whitelist. You can download Ghostery browser from play store or Ghostery add-on to your favourite browser. Start blocking those nutty adverts on your browser.

MOBDRO : Mobdro App is best entertainment app for android users. It provides free streaming of TV Shows, movies etc. For your live football, tennis, golf, basketball and others

SurfEasy : This app Unblock Sites, Bypass Firewalls & Protect your Online Privacy. For those that love to change IP Address, go for it.

POKERKING : This is my favourite online game. You can play and chat with people all around the world. The poker is fine and the blackjack21 game is really great u have the best fun in the world on this site. So, join the world's fastest growing online poker room PokerKing. With a new player deposit bonus, daily bonus, exclusive tournaments, and the industry's best loyalty program; enjoy till kingdom come.

INTERNET SPEED BOOSTER : Internet Speed Booster free is the best tool to boost your Internet speed. If you experiencing slow Internet speeds with mobile network or Wi-Fi, this is the best ...

PHOTO HACKER : Photo Hacker is a powerful image editing tool for Android. Using Photo Hacker, you can copy and paste objects in your photo. The results are visually plausible ... You can now take a pics in Ajegunle, edit it and make it look you are in Antarctica (planet most people never heard of).

2 Likes

Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Links please!
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Debroslink: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
The greatest Android Apk in Nigeria is "Simple Android Server".

Hit "Like" if you agree

48 Likes

Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by falcon01: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Debroslink:

Hit "Like" if you agree
if hate button dey na im i go press
you neva call imei analyzer mtk engineering mode app and sms bomber.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by chiMoni37(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
quicyvictor:
GHOSTERY : Ghostery gives you control for a faster, more private, and more satisfying digital experience. With Ghostery, you choose whether you want to block tracker-by-tracker, site-by-site, or a combination of the two. And you can easily pause blocking whenever you want, just as easily as you add sites you trust to a custom whitelist. You can download Ghostery browser from play store or Ghostery add-on to your favourite browser. Start blocking those nutty adverts on your browser.

MOBDRO : Mobdro App is best entertainment app for android users. It provides free streaming of TV Shows, movies etc. For your live football, tennis, golf, basketball and others

SurfEasy : This app Unblock Sites, Bypass Firewalls & Protect your Online Privacy. For those that love to change IP Address, go for it.

POKERKING : This is my favourite online game. You can play and chat with people all around the world. The poker is fine and the blackjack21 game is really great u have the best fun in the world on this site. So, join the world's fastest growing online poker room PokerKing. With a new player deposit bonus, daily bonus, exclusive tournaments, and the industry's best loyalty program; enjoy till kingdom come.

INTERNET SPEED BOOSTER : Internet Speed Booster free is the best tool to boost your Internet speed. If you experiencing slow Internet speeds with mobile network or Wi-Fi, this is the best ...

PHOTO HACKER : Photo Hacker is a powerful image editing tool for Android. Using Photo Hacker, you can copy and paste objects in your photo. The results are visually plausible ... You can now take a pics in Ajegunle, edit it and make it look you are in Antarctica (planet most people never heard of).

...must I root my phone b4 I stream live channels 4 free..because my mobdro only do d streaming. For @bout a minute after I subscribe for BBMIDID...@ 100naira 4 a day..after. dat. It stops.. but I still browse and still. Shows channels list...but d streaming. is d problem... and I use simple. Server...
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Ademat7(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Debroslink:

Hit "Like" if you agree
pls explain simple server in lay man language
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2015
have you setup your proxy droid
chiMoni37:
...must I root my phone b4 I stream live channels 4 free..because my mobdro only do d streaming. For @bout a minute after I subscribe for BBMIDID...@ 100naira 4 a day..after. dat. It stops.. but I still browse and still. Shows channels list...but d streaming. is d problem... and I use simple. Server...
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Mckandre(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2015
chiMoni37:
get the autoproxy app
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by chiMoni37(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Mckandre:
get the autoproxy app
..after. getting d application.. must i still root my phone... and pls can I get d settings 4 d app...
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Mckandre(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
chiMoni37:
..after. getting d application.. must i still root my phone... and pls can I get d settings 4 d app...

create a new profile and fill in these:

proxy port 8080
proxy host 127.0.0.1
proxy type http

root access is very important if u must use the app.
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by chiMoni37(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Mckandre:

create a new profile and fill in these:

proxy port 8080
proxy host 127.0.0.1
proxy type http

root access is very important if u must use the app.
..root access meaning ?...I tried rooting my zero16gb..using king rooter..but it didn't work..
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Liamm(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2015
I use mobdro on daily basis. The video quality is synonymous to HD video and it doesn't hang while streaming video. If there's any other TV app that possesses mobdro features, it would be sybla TV. I use the two interchangeably.
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Mckandre(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2015
chiMoni37:
..root access meaning ?...I tried rooting my zero16gb..using king rooter..but it didn't work..
ve u tried framaroot?
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by jaybee104(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2015
chiMoni37:
download vroot or iroot on your PC...it needs little internet to root your phone..
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by UrchmanBiz(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Debroslink:

Hit "Like" if you agree

Boss, how does one make use of this "simple android server app" pls? I just installed it on my phone now
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by sholly28(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Liamm:
I use mobdro on daily basis. The video quality is synonymous to HD video and it doesn't hang while streaming video. If there's any other TV app that possesses mobdro features, it would be sybla TV. I use the two interchangeably.

Try OLWEB TV u get al the live matches unlike MOBDRO that u keep searching for channels
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Liamm(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2015
sholly28:

Try OLWEB TV u get al the live matches unlike MOBDRO that u keep searching for channels
alright bro. Will check it out
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by orogodoganyin(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
ur last paragraph summarized ur thread.
'antarctica (planet most people never heard of)'.

u know nothing, my guy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Dreyl(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Probably copied from a foreign blog
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by chiMoni37(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mckandre:
ve u tried framaroot?
thanks Mehnnnn......rooted...using kingrooter ...streaming till maeyes gets tired
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Ammy5565(f): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
chiMoni37:
thanks Mehnnnn......rooted...using kingrooter ...streaming till maeyes gets tired

pls can you give me a step by step direction on how you went about it?i mean the rooting and getting the auto proxy.i use infinix hot note pro.
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by chiMoni37(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ammy5565:

pls can you give me a step by step direction on how you went about it?i mean the rooting and getting the auto proxy.i use infinix hot note pro.
..simple server..kingrooter ndetc.. get dose application steady int connection..lng process + time
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by chiMoni37(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
degea1:
have you setup your proxy droid
....thanks ....proxy Droid ..rocks
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Seamareggae(m): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Liamm:
Which network and subscription do you use
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Liamm(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Seamareggae:

Which network and subscription do you use
mtn bb10
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by isreal99: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
sholly28:

bro I can't find it on playstore. Please do share the link or telegram me on 08162861892.thanks in advance
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Liamm:
and u subscribe b4 u stream matches or
U usinq a tweak...?
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Liamm(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

and u subscribe b4 u stream matches or
U usinq a tweak...?
I'm using a tweak bro.

Watched the uefa-champions-league grouping.
See screenshots below

Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Liamm(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
isreal99:
bro I can't find it on playstore. Please do share the link or telegram me on 08162861892.thanks in advance
that OLWEB na Rubbish.

Uninstalled. No TV app beats mobdro
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Liamm:
I'm using a tweak bro.

Watched the uefa-champions-league grouping.
See screenshots below
are u using simple server or which
tweaking app or method u using?
Re: 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER by Liamm(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

are u using simple server or which
tweaking app or method u using?
sometimes I use SS and sometimes I use psiphon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Unveils Free Yafuyaf 5GB Data / Have You Seen This Phone That Bears Igbo Name.... Check it Out / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.