Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Brother, My Sister: Who Is #jesus To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother, My Sister: Who Is #jesus To You? (249 Views)

Big Python Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State By My Brother (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother, My Sister: Who Is #jesus To You? by Johnakwehblog(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Source: www.johnakweh..com

I went to Oba of benin
kingdom and i asked
him:
who is Jesus?
He said he is the king of
kings. I went to an Electrician
and asked him: who is
Jesus?
He replied: Jesus is the
light of the world.
I went to a Plumber and i asked him: who is
Jesus?
He replied: Jesus' life's
water spring.
I went to a doctor and i
asked: who is Jesus? He replied: Jesus is the
greatest physician.
I went to a Hunter and i
asked: who is Jesus?
lion of the tribe of Judah.
I went to a Psychologist
and i asked: who is
Jesus?
wisdom source. I went to a Builder and i
asked: who is Jesus?
He replied: Jesus is a
house built on the rock.
I went to a Baker and i
asked: who is Jesus? He replied: Jesus is the
bread of life.
Now i'm asking you: Who
is #JESUS?
Re: My Brother, My Sister: Who Is #jesus To You? by Bacteriocin(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
A prophet and messenger of God

(1) (Reply)

Reports Have Advised Dha's Result On Toddlers / The Biblical Dating... What Every Christian Youth Must Read About Relationships / All You Need Is PDF To Word Converter In That Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.