Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore (2356 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / I Wonder If There Is A God / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
I always look at my life...from past todate!
Am always sad despite off all the effort of knowing and loving God
I always ends living as if I don't have God or even a little angel to protect me in this world
I wish to live a decent and happy life because I know for sure that the God am serving is real sure real but unfortunately I can't reach my goals.
I don't want to live in bad life ways like prostitution or what what but every door in my life is closed!
Why is God so silence why Is he tired now
Or is he not real now!!! Nooo HE can't be fake for sure I know HE really exist but why HE can't help me ...why?
I know am not that much righteous but he always forgives our mistakes
Yes HE sometimes a punisher!and I know I deserve punishment but this is too much I see.a father will not punish his child forever
Pls all naira member can you pray for me maybe GOD will change his mind for me
Am suffering a lot
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Tascocent(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
All is well my sister
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why are you sad? What is it that you want in life? What are your goals?
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by ojun50(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Never give up on praying yr set time is near

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by delishpot: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dust yourself and help yourself. Hussle, Hussle, hussle. E nor easy for many people o.
BTW wetin be the problem?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tascocent:
All is well my sister
well where my dear
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
delishpot:
Dust yourself and help yourself. Hussle, Hussle, hussle. E nor easy for many people o.
BTW wetin be the problem?
I came from prison
I lost everything
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by delishpot: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
mamboroo:
I came from prison
I lost everything

Omo, I know its hard o. But life continues its all in your hands now. Dust yourself up. if it means relocating try doing so. Then look for way to gather some small money and start a trade no mater how small. mirracle wont happen if you dont open door and windows of oportunity for it to enter your life.

Its not easy at all. Depression will come but remind yourself you are not a losser. Stand firm and strong and pursue your dream. Sometimes life throws shit at us we must look for way to find wayer and soap to wash it off. To nor go talk say because person push you down you nor go stand up again.
All the best. I go pray for you sha.
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by shininglite(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Don't give up dear..there is ntin lyk hopless when it comes to Jesus,God said I his word "I am the God of all flesh is there ANYTHING too hard for me to do?"..there is ntin too hard jst ask and believe,nothing good comes easy,evribodi in life has gone tru one problem or the other,it is so nd should b so,we jst hv to keep moving,ur problem is too small for God to handle.dnt give up,try again,think of what u can do for now..God bless U
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=shininglite post=37025167]Don't give up dear..there is ntin lyk hopless when it comes to Jesus,God said I his word "I am the God of all flesh is there ANYTHING too hard for me to do?"..there is ntin too hard jst ask and believe,nothing good comes easy,evribodi in life has gone tru one problem or the other,it is so nd should b so,we jst hv to keep moving,ur problem is too small for God to handle.dnt give up,try again,think of what u can do for now..God bless U[/quote,]am thinking and thinking no way out darling
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
delishpot:

Omo, I know its hard o. But life continues its all in your hands now. Dust yourself up. if it means relocating try doing so. Then look for way to gather some small money and start a trade no mater how small. mirracle wont happen if you dont open door and windows of oportunity for it to enter your life.

Its not easy at all. Depression will come but remind yourself you are not a losser. Stand firm and strong and pursue your dream. Sometimes life throws shit at us we must look for way to find wayer and soap to wash it off. To nor go talk say because person push you down you nor go stand up again.
All the best. I go pray for you sha.
how to open those door if I don't have resources
I have my university degree certificates am applying for job everyday but remember I have a criminal record ooshhh
thing I didn't even commit...but God is unfair
I suffered a lot in sec school and in college then I can't even enjoy
I can't believe God is like this
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mindfulness:
Why are you sad? What is it that you want in life? What are your goals?

see I got a job few years ago but something horrible happenned I went to prison
I was released few months ago
I lost everything
I studied in very hardship way to have a better life
I wish I could have a good job .a family ..true friends ..
But I am here with nothing ..all alone
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by xcolanto(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
@op how is your relationship with God? you cannot live in sin and expect God to hear your cries. You have to live for the sake of his kingdom and leave your selfish desires to get rich or acquire all the goodies of life (material things). The bible made it clear that you seek the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all other things shall be added to you. So its no longer what you want but what God wants for you. Maybe your goals and what you want are not line in with what he wants for you, so pray and seek his purpose for your life on earth. By the way, what have you done for the people you left behind in prison? you payed them a visit or tried to assist them in anyway you can? you tried to share the Good news for them to change their heart and lives even if you have nothing? your life and story is a testimony so go and encourage others that are facing and faced similar situations as yourself. You can start with a place were you were once confined to and God would open your eyes further. Bless you.
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by shininglite(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=mamboroo post=37025527][/quote]

Dear al am saying is dat dnt let ur past have sway of ur future..yes u might have gone to prison but there is stil hope for u,make up ur mind dat u aren't goin to give up,start sumtin small u,it doesn't have to b a white collar job,and change ur perspective towards God,if u abuse him or say all sort of things about him ntin would still change there are thousand nd one pple out there that are willing to worship him,just ask for mercy,favour,nd grace from him,u need. God now than ever before..U re a success jst believe

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by delishpot: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
mamboroo:
how to open those door if I don't have resources
I have my university degree certificates am applying for job everyday but remember I have a criminal record ooshhh
thing I didn't even commit...but God is unfair
I suffered a lot in sec school and in college then I can't even enjoy
I can't believe God is like this

Sorry o. Me I wish I could help you with more than mere words. Do you have family you can rag? As in even if na to start indomie and fried eggs business sef take that one hold hand while you search for better thing.
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
mamboroo:
I lost everything

Where is your family?
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rise from self pity, dust the dirt off your butt
Stop complaining
Don't blame others for your predicament
Stop playing the guilt game it won't make you feel any better
Stop waiting for and asking for pity parties

Get the mindset of an independent woman, a strong woman, which is what you're. And understand that God is always there, no matter what/how you feel. We don't tell God's presence by our emotions....

Get up and fight!!! Even If you have to do it going down- that I know won't happen coz you're a strong woman.
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
If this is real, then i weep for u, not for ur challenges but for u not rising up to ur challenges and for u blaming an unexistence imaginary deity for ur shortcomings.

Now i will advice u... Now take it that u ve bleeped up....and what has happened has happened. Leave them behind...

Just think in all directions for assistance. Friends, relatives, classmates, e t c.......just think and hustle....its better to die of something than live for nothing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
mamboroo:
I lost everything
hey you..... What lead you to the prison....? Are you saying that you added your prison experience to your cv.. Employers are interested in how you can package yourself not in your prison records. So you've got to shut up about it. And for God, God has over 7 billion problems to solve including yours, so find a way to assist Him solve the problems and in so doing your help will come quickly. Love ya.
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by dayodare49o: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2015
you went to prison because of crime you didn't commit and you came back here doing mumu. get a gun for yourself even if it is sakabula and commit the crime. you better go and commit the crime now and live large or else you will remain a loser forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2015
it is well my sister
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by kobosmalls: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
such a pity you have found yourself in such a state. But i have to be honest with you, praying and hoping that the so-called God will help you will break your heart even more because you will keep believing and hoping for God to change your condition for the better but all you shall get is bigger disappointments. Hoping in God is as useless as trying to move a car with your eyes alone. There has never been a God and absolutely will never be now. Just be strong and accept your situation and work as hard as you can because help will always come only when you raise your hand for it. Dont listen to people talking B.S about relationship with God blah bla ba.....

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
kobosmalls:
such a pity you have found yourself in such a state. But i have to be honest with you, praying and hoping that the so-called God will help you will break your heart even more because you will keep believing and hoping for God to change your condition for the better but all you shall get is bigger disappointments. Hoping in God is as useless as trying to move a car with your eyes alone. There has never been a God and absolutely will never be now. Just be strong and accept your situation and work as hard as you can because help will always come only when you raise your hand for it. Dont listen to people talking B.S about relationship with God blah bla ba.....
yes man
I think your right
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
kobosmalls:
What!pls don't mind him,there is a God pls don't throw away your faith cos of any trial . Pls and pls
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2015
prettydiva89:

What!pls don't mind him,there is a God pls don't throw away your faith cos of any trial . Pls and pls
have you seen him.by any means
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by onweson(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Lord is not unfair to you. Withdraw all these questions. At the appropriate time he will prove U wrong
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
mamboroo:
have you seen him.by any means
I may not have seen him physically,but I have seen his mighty hand in my life. Even your signature shows you believe there is God.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
prettydiva89:

I may not have seen him physically,but I have seen his mighty hand in my life. Even your signature shows you believe there is God.
yes I do believe
But it doesn't change anything
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by kevoh(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
You need to stop wallowing in self-pity and also begging for pity from others. I don't care and do not see you as an ex-convict, you probably should clear that mindset and stop seeing yourself as one either. Take the bull by the horns, learn tailoring, be a hair-dresser, stop waiting to be employed instead render good services or products for money. Do whatever it takes legally to succeed even if its pure water sales.

I'd like to remind you that no one is having it easy here in Nigeria, even those with jobs of 120k to 150k as salary. Millions of graduates remain unemployed after NYSC, there's nothing special with your case abeg. All these waiting on god is just a lazy man's approach to life.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by BraveGuy: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
mamboroo:
I always ends living as if I don't have God or even a little angel to protect me in this world
I wish to live a decent and happy life because I know for sure that the God am serving is real sure real but unfortunately I can't reach my goals.
I don't want to live in bad life ways like prostitution or what what but every door in my life is closed!
Or is he not real now!!! Nooo HE can't be fake for sure I know HE really exist but why HE can't help me ...why?
Yes HE sometimes a punisher!and I know I deserve punishment but this is too much I see.a father will not punish his child forever
Pls all naira member can you pray for me maybe GOD will change his mind for me.
Am suffering a lot

You need to read these two articles (especially the 2nd one) that helped me see things in the truest perspective:
1. Prosperity of the Wicked:
http://brotherjohn.org/prosperity-of-the-wicked/

2. Why Do the Righteous Suffer?
http://brotherjohn.org/why-do-the-righteous-suffer/

Never ever think there is something more worthy than the gift of salvation you may have received through the acceptance of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by gatiano(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Everybody is talking as if they really know how you feel, How can anybody tell or give solution to what they have no clue of how it feels like, I think that is greatly impossible.
My beautiful Sister who is infact a God and at the same time a direct descendant of the Originator (It shows and proves that there is a living God and has never left you ever since the beginning of time), I can't claim to know what you are going through but we all go through pain differently with different intensity and what not. Thus, It is pain, not suffering. There is no life without pain, we all went through pain when our Mothers(GOD) were in the labour room, the pain was so much that we all forgot about it, keeping it in our subconscious minds. Does it mean that the pain is gone?

GOD in You wants you to find you and the GOD in you. Start with the question WHO AM I? I promise that you would appreciate God for the little set back. In understanding who you are, You would know who is GOD and You would know the devil. Then your path would be set straight.

mamboroo:
Am suffering a lot

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by CaptainJune: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
mamboroo:
Am suffering a lot

Along with other pieces of advice that you should dust yourself up and start again, I will advise you to stay strong. That is all you need to overcome. Be a good soldier of Christ that doesn't faint in hardship.

We all have difficulties and problems in life. Life is unfair but you can do something about it. While you lament about your situation, there are millions all over the world that will be extremely glad to fill your shoes.

The road to success has many steps, so walk this road a step at a time. You're not alone. God is taking those steps with you whether you know it or not. Make a plan of your goals in a list, work towards them, be determined, forget others who have made it and work for yourself. Tell life you are stronger. Be an inspiration to the world with this golden opportunity of hardship. If life takes something from you take it back with interest, then you'll see that life is beautiful no matter what you've been through.

Above all, seek God seriously. Take it as the greatest business of your life pursuits. You have no idea who you are. You're greater and stronger than you can imagine. Don't peg a time frame on God's answers to your prayers. That is not faith. Don't expect God to answer your prayers within six or ten months. Faith stays with the requests no matter the length of time till they manifest physically. That's why you'll always have the desires of your heart even if your faith is as small as an orange seed. Nobody will give you the satisfaction you need in life apart from God.

Your story is titled From Prison To Palace. On this note, I'll say see you at the top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? / Jehovahs Witnesses And Blood Transfusions- Jwfacts / What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.