Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore (2369 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / I Wonder If There Is A God / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
mamboroo:
yes I do believe
But it doesn't change anything
I really wish God will make you understand,but my sis,you should be grateful,cos there are some rich people out there,who have the money to buy good health if they can buy it,but no they can't and so many of them died,but look at you,you are healthy yet you are blaming God. Think deeply so you will know you have many reasons to be grateful

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by lastmessenger: 2:32am On Aug 18, 2015
you have to stand your ground because in the later days you will stand in your lot in Gods kingdom.
mamboroo:
I always look at my life...from past todate!
Am always sad despite off all the effort of knowing and loving God
I always ends living as if I don't have God or even a little angel to protect me in this world
I wish to live a decent and happy life because I know for sure that the God am serving is real sure real but unfortunately I can't reach my goals.
I don't want to live in bad life ways like prostitution or what what but every door in my life is closed!
Why is God so silence why Is he tired now
Or is he not real now!!! Nooo HE can't be fake for sure I know HE really exist but why HE can't help me ...why?
I know am not that much righteous but he always forgives our mistakes
Yes HE sometimes a punisher!and I know I deserve punishment but this is too much I see.a father will not punish his child forever
Pls all naira member can you pray for me maybe GOD will change his mind for me
Am suffering a lot

Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out

Op God is not wicked,visit this thread and you will sing a new song.
Re: I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore by flawlezz: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2016
see I got a job few years ago but something horrible happenned I went to prison
I was released few months ago
I lost everything
I studied in very hardship way to have a better life
I wish I could have a good job .a family ..true friends ..
But I am here with nothing ..all alone
you can start over. go to a new town, dump your certificates and start a business. you can even start by working under somebody. there's nothing that pays like hardwork in this world. make new friends, start a new life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana. / Your God Is A Liar / Bible Quiz For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.