Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Truth About Every Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Truth About Every Marriage (916 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... / Every Marriage Monitoring Spirit Preventing U From Being Married, Be Broken IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Every Marriage by jonatoye(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
In marriage there are days you wish you had remained single. There are moments you look at your spouse and wonder “what was I thinking when I married her/him?”

There are times you wish you had married someone different. There are times when you feel that divorce is the only option.

There are instances you feel betrayed beyond recovery. There are times you feel that your love is being taken for granted.

You are not alone. The truth is that every marriage has its fair share of difficult moments. Every marriage goes through rough
times.

Every husband & every wife
experiences perplexing moments.
Remember it's the rough surfaces that sharpen the best. Rough times are meant to build your marriage; not to break it.

The beauty of marriage is in realizing that difficult seasons are temporary moments. Straight roads don’t make experienced drivers. Keep on moving on! May God not make us regret our marriages! It is well with your soul.

If you are married please can you share your experience for the coming ones? Thank!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by flocelng(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
where are the married peeps in n'land?
Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by GodnGold: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
op,thanks for that encouragement.I feel cheated in my marriage because all my kids are just exact replicas of their dad,the first boy that was supposed to be like "mummy" for where?Even the babe!All is well shaaa!
Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by MARKone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
GodnGold:
op,thanks for that encouragement.I feel cheated in my marriage because all my kids are just exact replicas of their dad,the first boy that was supposed to be like "mummy" for where?Even the babe!All is well shaaa!

OP dey ask one thing you dey talk another thing. He is asking have ever regretted marrying your husband, not about facial or behavioural resemblance of your kids to their dad.

OP, many marriages are like that, staying and enduring somebody for the rest of your life ain't easy, but you try as much as possible to Ignore, endure and move on, that is, if it doesn't kill you, will probably make you stronger. Now a days, rough times easily breaks marriages. Many marriages these days are built on the foundation of Lust, greed, lies, pity, and sheer frustration, so at a point, you'll start wondering why you got married to your spouse or why you even got married.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by jonatoye(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
GodnGold:

Thank God for you! It is very clear that all the babies belong to your husband.
Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by taryour(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Following.
Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by GodnGold: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
@markone,thanks.
Re: The Truth About Every Marriage by DollyParton1(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
MARKone:

OP, many marriages are like that, staying and enduring somebody for the rest of your life ain't easy, but you try as much as possible to Ignore, endure and move on, that is, if it doesn't kill you, will probably make you stronger. Now a days, rough times easily breaks marriages. Many marriages these days are built on the foundation of Lust, greed, lies, pity, and sheer frustration, so at a point, you'll start wondering why you got married to your spouse or why you even got married.

No!!!
These days, womem have realised that they have other choices aside staying with a man who continously puts them down.
They have refused to endanger their lives, by refusing to stay with a serial cheater, who not only break their hearts, but also disrespect them, and put them at risk of STDs.
They have realised that being and staying married is not an achievement, and that their lives are worth more than bearing the Mrs Somebody of a man, who continously pummel them with words and/or fists.

Women these days are more enlightened.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Ghost Lover / Spouse And Bad Dream / Protection From Boko Haram: Young Girls Breasts Mutilated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.