Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) (23066 Views)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Zero X506 / Tecno J7 Boom Android 5.0 Lollipop Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by lifwyer(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
PLS GUYS..I JUST BOUGHT THE PRO VERSION OF THE HOT NOTE..PLS I WANT TO KNO IF I CAN UPGRADE TO LOLLIOP..IF SO, PLS POST THE SITE AND PROCEDURES..TNX N GOD BLESS
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by ojialo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
missylizzy:

Yes I did, but at one point I had to flash to remove the root, it doesn't make sense so don't bother rooting. Meanwhile can u help me with the settings for psiphon.
can tweakware work without rooting?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by missylizzy(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Yeah it works
ojialo:
can tweakware work without rooting?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Avatar(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
mazeltov:
please, I would like to update my samsung galaxy-note4. It has Andriod version 4.4.2, kernel version 3.4.67, can you help me pls
Download the firmware for your device from sammobile.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Daraplato(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
If you are around Ife and it's environs. Happy news for you.
If you have problems with rooting, upgrading your Infinix, TECNO etc. If you have soft bricked or hard bricked your device. Miracle concepts has the solution to all these issues. Just call this number 08101091320.

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Ayoproxy: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
lifwyer:
PLS GUYS..I JUST BOUGHT THE PRO VERSION OF THE HOT NOTE..PLS I WANT TO KNO IF I CAN UPGRADE TO LOLLIOP..IF SO, PLS POST THE SITE AND PROCEDURES..TNX N GOD BLESS

Read it here : http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-upgrade-infinix-hot-note-pro-x551-to-lollipop-5-1-162322/
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by madgoat(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello guys, plz whats ur honest opinion about upgrading to the android lollipop on Infinix Hot Note (1gb +16gb version). I want to take it to carlcare to upgrade the OS to lollipop next week.
Im comfortable with the kitkat version of my fone and happy using the fone for abt 4 months now. I dnt want anything that will piss me off wt d fone
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Hamzak(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please which type is the one with 16Gb rom and 2Gb ram(x551), is it hot note or hot note pro?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by tankoy: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ayoproxy:

Ah Ah really? Its official sir... Get your facts right.

how about the 'gionee m2 dev' on d pix? What has it got to do with infinix?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by BelovedEaglet(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Ayoproxy:
Earlier Tonight i downloaded and flashed the New Update for Infinix Hot Note X551 and its awesome.

For those who dont know how to get the update they can visit : http://www.ayoproxy.com/infinix-rolls-out-lollipop-update-for-infinix-hot-note-x551/

THIS ARE SCREENSHOTS FROM THE ROM (You Will Love It)

CAN I FLASH THIS ON INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO, 32GB ROM/ 2GB RAM VARIANT? NO IT WILL KILL THE PHONE, BELIEVE ME. cry

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH THE UPDATE ? Visit http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-update-infinix-hot-note-x551-to-lollipop/

For those who said this update is not Official you are sitting on nails...

NOTE : HOT NOTE 5.1 IS NOW ROOTABLE wink

DO YOU NEED ROOT ?
VISIT THIS LINK TO LEARN HOW TO ROOT YOUR HOT NOTE AFTER UPGRADE TO 5.1 : http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-root-infinix-hot-note-x551-after-upgrade-to-android-5-1-lollipop/

What do you think about it? Let us know...
Ayo I want to do it I don't know how ooo,am not much of a phone guru, please drop your whatapp number please so you fit teach me step by step..... am using infinix hot note
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by vinyldroid(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
@op please can I upgrade my hot note pro?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by vinyldroid(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ayoproxy:

Read it here : http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-upgrade-infinix-hot-note-pro-x551-to-lollipop-5-1-162322/
@op please can't these things be done by going to settings, about phone, and click on system update to change note pro to lollipop! If not why? Please quote this and reply back please
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Spittruth(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ayoproxy:

hello please, I just upgraded my infinix hot note from kitkat to lollipop but I have a challenge with it because I can't install Instagram ,all other app are OK but I have issues with Instagram, it keeps saying app not installed... Please help!!!!
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
LG G pro is available for sale in Akure, call 08064357013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded At Ikeja Computer Village. / 5 Awesome Hidden Features In Your Android Smartphone / Instagram Unveils New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.