Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. (8637 Views)

Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos / Banky-W Goes Sky Diving In Dubai. Shares Amazing Photos / Peter Okoye Looks Totally Corporate In These Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by shegowill: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
How DID they hold their breath for so long? Models read the newspaper, talk on the phone and have barbecues in incredible 1950s photos... taken entirely under water

Bruce Mozert from Ohio was a leading pioneer of underwater photography. Shot models in everyday scenarios, like reading the newspaper or playing the guitar, in the surreal setting He shot to fame in 1938 and invented the first underwater camera case

A collection of black and white photographs from the 1950s show pin-ups doing a whole host of everyday scenarios, except they are several metres underwater.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND SEE MORE PICTURES[url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/underwater-pictures-amazing-photos-of-the-century/#.VdEQWMiL3IU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by chiboyo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Surreal!
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by shobroy10(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
google is ur friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Yustash001(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Weird..
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by SFSNIPER(m): 12:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Please I don't believe.

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by nairalife2013(m): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2015
There's a toolboy behind the camera with a life gadget...

...just my guess.
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by iamsodium(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Jisos shocked
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by lonelydora: 5:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Bekee wu agbara (Oyibo na witch)

Wetin person no know big pass am.

Op, also curiosity kills the cat.
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Israel5(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Let me cmmnt as a typical Nigerian: she made a convenant with the marine world b4 she culd attmpt such

2 Likes

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by falcon01: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2015
the water is not that deep so she will inhale large amount of air and go down then the photographer immediately snap.. thats all
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2015
grin he cud av built a see true tank more like a glass tank filled wiv oxygen cos all were takin in a fixed position no motion or video of the shoot grin

grin chai i was the model frying fish o una mehn i was hot back then came bck again stil hawt now my latest life am stil hawt ask cutehector grin

Lalastical tank u for d ban o i don carry ur matter giv mamai water wey dey 3rd mainland bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Israel5:
Let me cmmnt as a typical Nigerian: she made a convenant with the marine world b4 she culd attmpt such
Now comment like a human being...
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:
grin he cud av built a see true tank more like a glass tank filled wiv oxygen cos all were takin in a fixed position no motion or video of the shoot grin

How can the Barbeque be done in a glass filled with oxygen and Carbon? That's double negative mate...
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by 1miccza: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

grin chai i was the model frying fish o una mehn i was hot back then came bck again stil hawt now my latest life am stil hawt ask cutehector grin

Lalastical tank u for d ban o i don carry ur matter giv mamai water wey dey 3rd mainland bridge

Dem been ban u??
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by 1miccza: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2015
falcon01:
the water is not that deep so she will inhale large amount of air and go down then the photographer immediately snap.. thats all

It's not that easy bro infact it's nearly impossible..
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2015
1miccza:

Dem been ban u??

grin Yup yup bt i broke d jinx any one wey ban me again
Their fada in advance angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by 1miccza: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Hahahahahaha na in make dem ban u naa by now their black,green and white book go don full with your name... grin grin grin
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

How can the Barbeque be done in a glass filled with oxygen and Carbon? That's double negative mate...

grin wen conji catch u ehn u can fuccckkk ur enemy
If u open d linnnxx ehn d man eyaf use gun powder joor
In d linnxx it says d man use mask to snap dem why d snapees no use mask

He use gun powder dats all angry
do u av any relations on nl grin sumone is claimin u like property shocked
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
1miccza:

Hahahahahaha na in make dem ban u naa by now their black,green and white book go don full with your name... grin grin grin

grin i dont mind any book they put my name

Is it d book of life? angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by falcon01: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2015
1miccza:

It's not that easy bro infact it's nearly impossible..
i can hold my breath for 1 minute 33 seconds
and i know that is enough to take those pictures i were the one
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by kinglekan: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

MrCork why is yo wife so bitter these days. Is ban the only thing she feeds on now? sad

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by kinglekan: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

grin wen conji catch u ehn u can fuccckkk ur enemy If u open d linnnxx ehn d man eyaf use gun powder joor In d linnxx it says d man use mask to snap dem why d snapees no use mask

He use gun powder dats all angry do u av any relations on nl grin sumone is claimin u like property shocked
Oh lawwwdd how did you put her together.
Her craze nor be here at all. cheesy cheesy

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

MrCork why is yo wife so bitter these days. Is ban the only thing she feeds on now? sad

Humans are talkin a science fiction invention carry mouth put incase yo dont kno av no brain a liquid of silicon is wat u reason wiv ow dare u call me wiv dat lunatic son of a cork called mr cork angry
I ws on my own and u talk to me in dat manners

uanindustrialwasteofgoodresourcesinventing
youisawaateofhumanintellectuals
agreasedmemorysoaking
inpreservedchlorinereagent

grin after reading dat lets see who is bitter now?
Avin kolanut for a heart
Brain drain tongue
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2015
angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh lawwwdd how did you put her together.

Her craze nor be here at all. cheesy cheesy

angry i just came from nl prison nd yo wana puh me bck angry
Am not a trigger u cant puh me bck angry
Geh ya mamafuckin licensed dumb brain go empty ur urge of stupidity in yo fuckin retardeddd biatch hoes
Sicklin winklin man angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2015
Halfrica! Kilode? Kilo ma se ee?
halfrica:

[s]Humans are talkin a science fiction invention carry mouth put incase yo dont kno av no brain a liquid of silicon is wat u reason wiv ow dare u call me wiv dat lunatic son of a cork called mr cork angry

agreasedmemorysoaking

Avin kolanut for a heart [/s]
Brain drain tongue
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Halfrica! Kilode? Kilo ma se ee?

angry never e dare jump start his mouth on me again i dont giv liposuction u get?
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by kinglekan: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Humans are talkin a science fiction invention carry mouth put incase yo dont kno av no brain a liquid of silicon is wat u reason wiv ow dare u call me wiv dat lunatic son of a cork called mr cork angry

agreasedmemorysoaking

Avin kolanut for a heart
Brain drain tongue

oh lawwwdd why me? sad

*walks out in shame*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by kinglekan: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

angry i just came from nl prison nd yo wana puh me bck angry
Am not a trigger u cant puh me bck angry
Geh ya mamafuckin licensed dumb brain go empty ur urge of stupidity in yo fuckin retardeddd biatch hoes
Sicklin winklin man angry

Na me be dis? Choiiiii shocked

I yaaf left. sad sad
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

oh lawwwdd why me? sad

*walks out in shame*

angry i deer u to stay breed of fore limbs nansense my sympatthy here av a plot of land field wiv thorn grass feed on it as u want
Ethopia designers camel
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok undecided undecided
Have fun
halfrica:

angry never e dare jump start his mouth on me again i dont giv liposuction u get?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Superstar Album Launch Details + Promo Video / Timaya is 36 and Waje is 34. Check out the real age of some of Nigeria's artiste / Meet The Shortest Man In Nigeria, A Radio Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.