Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Happy Birthday Kinglekan - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Kinglekan (22497 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Nd u re shinning teeth? angry
grin should i start weeping undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by 2dice(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol keep shaking it ooh, I just want it to fall off shikena grin cheesy
lol...I know you plans...it won't work... Tryna steal my Germany-Machine...
My otumorpkor is fvvvckin active... tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Goodevening deedy smiley
How you?
MhizDeedy:

grin kiss cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tomfrench:

Yeah cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:

With due respect your majesty, it was your wife's sister Creamish, the fair maiden, she was the one I was looking at. My liege her calabashes were vibrating to the rhythm of the flute. I couldn't resist! I however tender my unreserved apologiesgrin grin grin

Creamish just came back from the big city not long ago, with her husband..... so remove your eyes from those royal calabashes...those are still mine u know....somehow grin grin

but wait o, are you not married to Okonkwo's daughter
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
2dice:
lol...I know you plans...it won't work... Tryna steal my Germany-Machine...
My otumorpkor is fvvvckin active... tongue

So tell me what did I want to use it for ehn? U better tell ur wife to help u cut it off so I wil look for a great guy for her grin tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah cry cry
sorry sweery....over here, Men don't cry cool
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Goodevening deedy smiley
How you?

Evening sweet! I hope u re at ur husband's house already? Cuz we re coming over to party, ayam just trying to borrow some undies to wear sef grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tomfrench:

Come nd pet me cry
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by 2dice(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

So tell me what did I want to use it for ehn? U better tell ur wife to help u cut it off so I wil look for a great guy for her grin tongue
See as she dey talk like say she is allergic to D** ...
M single ... So pls hope u didn't quote the wrong person tongue...
Told ya 2musssh of garri is no Good grin
U no go hear grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
2dice:

See as she dey talk like say she is allergic to D** ...
M single ... So pls hope u didn't quote the wrong person tongue...
Told ya 2musssh of garri is no Good grin
U no go hear grin

Lmao goan open ur shop I want to buy garri grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol yea sure, no need for the undies tongue

Just come like that, just with a mini gownwink
MhizDeedy:

Evening sweet! I hope u re at ur husband's house already? Cuz we re coming over to party, ayam just trying to borrow some undies to wear sef grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by KingTom(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
chimerase2:
u mean amu? shocked angry
Shey na dat I am lekan? angry
Na king Lekangrin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by KingTom(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
chimerase2:
AMU sure u chop her OTU grin grin
Plsease dear followers na kingtom type amu oh no be me gringrin
grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by 2dice(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao goan open ur shop I want to buy garri grin
garri Business is profitable...ask OBJ ...
Btw would like to know the meaning of Deedy
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Come nd pet me cry
grin.....Oh sorry my poor dear, stop crying embarassed

i don try abeg
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol yea sure, no need for the undies tongue

Just come like that, just with a mini gownwink

Lol mba ooh, so they wil rape me abi? I wil nau open thread on nl cuz of it?

Ayam going to tranquilize my husband today so I wil be able to sneak out. Lmao grin cheesy the party better be interesting. What did u cook sef? Hope we wil nuh just goan be drinking like fish dere?
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tomfrench:

Creamish just came back from the big city not long ago, with her husband..... so remove your eyes from those royal
Calabashes those are still mine u know....somehow grin grin

but wait o, are you not married to Okonkwo's daughter
Okonkwo's daughter ifeoma has seized being a point of attraction to me! Can you imagine after the birth of our son Ifeanyi, she has barred me from her bed chambers. angry despite the fact that the ezi put on significant weight and is now disgustingly ridden with stretch marks as thick as your ofo! The efi Togo still denied me access to that putrid otu! Can you just imagine!!!! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
2dice:
garri Business is profitable...ask OBJ ...
Btw would like to know the meaning of Deedy

Lmao,,,,,,,,ohhhhh u guys shld stop asking me jare tongue

U think I wil tel u? So u wil take my name to oracle
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin arh deedy don't tell me you coming to eat, its not a food party, I'll tell you when you get here
MhizDeedy:

Lol mba ooh, so they wil rape me abi? I wil nau open thread on nl cuz of it?

Ayam going to tranquilize my husband today so I wil be able to sneak out. Lmao grin cheesy the party better be interesting. What did u cook sef? Hope we wil nuh just goan be drinking like fish dere?
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin.....Oh sorry my poor dear, stop crying embarassed

i don try abeg

Is this how u wil be begging me wen we get married? Whish type of unromantic begging is this 1? grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin cheesy grin undecided
KingTom:

Okonkwo's daughter ifeoma has seized being a point of attraction to me! Can you imagine after the birth of our son Ifeanyi, she has barred me from her bed chambers. angry despite the fact that the ezi put on significant weight and is now disgustingly ridden with stretch marks as thick as your ofo! The efi Togo still denied me access to that putrid otu! Can you just imagine!!!! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
grin arh deedy don't tell me you coming to eat, its not a food party, I'll tell you when you get here

Lmao tz what then? Ayam nuh a drunk nau, u can't xpect me to be drinking up nd down abi whish type of girl is this 1 sef? U better tell that service boy '2dice to start grilling d barbecue. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yea sure bae,you'll have anything you wanna eat

Buh der's a free d1ck for all the babes lipsrsealed
MhizDeedy:

Lmao tz what then? Ayam nuh a drunk nau, u can't xpect me to be drinking up nd down abi whish type of girl is this 1 sef? U better tell that service boy '2dice to start grilling d barbecue. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:

Choi grin cheesy so cuz shes nau fat with stretch marks she's no longer attractive abi? What of ur potbelly ehn or do u think she enjoys relaxing on that load u re carrying on ur stomach tongue what abt d fact that u fart nd snore after drinking beer with that ur stench breath? Oh u did nuh remember those abi? U re here saying she's not attractive again abi? If I was d 1 ehn I wil tie u down nd flog those ur oversize butt grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea sure bae,you'll have anything you wanna eat

Buh der's a free d1ck for all the babes lipsrsealed

Lol ogini? Dick ke? Sassy u need slap asap!!! So u want me to cheat on my husbands abi? U re wicked! Choi angry grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:

shocked shocked shocked

LMAO!!!!

chai !! My Elder, this is really a serious matter...why would she deny you such a basic commodity considering the nature of your job

I'll advice you to table this matter once again... before the council of elders, of " grin OFIA AMU LAND grin " in the next Eke market day.....So that we can look into it properly, before you mistakenly lash my wife grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Choi grin cheesy so cuz shes nau fat with stretch marks she's no longer attractive abi? What of ur potbelly ehn or do u think she enjoys relaxing on that load u re carrying on ur stomach tongue what abt d fact that u fart nd snore after drinking beer with that ur stench breath? Oh u did nuh remember those abi? U re here saying she's not attractive again abi? If I was d 1 ehn I wil tie u down nd flog those ur oversize butt grin cheesy
King TomFrench you see what I'm saying! You see it! Ifeoma openly challenges me! I blame myself I remember the huge cows I gave her father in exchange for her head. She has fed fat on my bushmeat and palm wine, she now challenges me openly? angry muwa! Obidike Nwakolobia!!! O muwa? The man who impregnated a goddess at 12:00 noon on eke market day without her losing her virginity! angry I was the first man to kill an elephant in this village!!! Ifeoma you have bitten more than you can chew! I shall send my kinsmen to fetch me a second wife at once!! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cry cry cry cry

Who beat you? shocked shocked
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
You did
adeh39:

Who beat you? shocked shocked
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by chimerase2: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:
Na king Lekangrin
e be like say dat guy self de use juju lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Kinglekan by 2dice(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao,,,,,,,,ohhhhh u guys shld stop asking me jare tongue

U think I wil tel u? So u wil take my name to oracle
Lol... Are u scared of me so sooon cheesy... U no even get liver

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Concert In Lagos In Pictures / Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) / Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.