Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 13 (2412 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 13 by mrportable2: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A Story written by Dan Chucks (Danchucks@gmail.com)… If you missed part Twelve yesterday read it HERE!!!

When I felt I had gotten a bit of rest, I shifted under Stanley, bringing him to roll over to lie on his back instead. I wanted to finish up the work I started, so I pulled down to his Joystick which was unbelievably covered in all manner of fluids and then took him in my mouth!

I pulled down to his Joystick which was unbelievably covered in all manner of fluids and then took him in my mouth! I could comfortably taste myself on his shaft and as I sucked his member clean of our fluids, he quickly responded by extending a finger to my extremely moist Kittycat lips! He first rubbed his finger along the slit before eventually burry the finger inside of me! I could even feel his finger swim in a Kittycat full of Pour! Interestingly, he repeatedly pulled out the usually soaked digit, to bring to his mouth for a suck! I wasn’t doing bad in my bit at all either and I kept cleaning him of our s*x escapade! I sucked his Joystick, lapped up the inside of his wet thighs, took and slurped his balls with my mouth and even licked his entire crotch dry! When I brought the tip of my tongue to his asshole to clean up the place, the tingly feeling caused him to immediately convulse!

He quickly responded by pulling my thigh to signal me to bring my Kittycat over his face an when I did, he began giving me the suck and lick of my life! He was just too experienced to be only 16! He pulled and flicked on my clit and severally dipped his tongue into my hole! As we both sucked and ate each other’s genitals in a charming 69, we equally humped and F***ed our faces with our crotch! I was soon so very wet again that I began drooling my juices onto his nose and lips!

He quickly responded by pulling my thigh to signal me to bring my Kittycat over his face an when I did, he began giving me the suck and lick of my life! He was just too experienced to be only 16! He pulled and flicked on my clit and severally dipped his tongue into my hole! As we both sucked and ate each other’s genitals in a charming 69, we equally humped and F***ed our faces with our crotch! I was soon so very wet again that I began drooling my juices onto his nose and lips!
When I felt I couldn’t take it anymore, I pulled away, turned around and began returning his adequately lubricated Joystick back inside of me for a second round of F**K! He soon began drilling his Joystick in and out of me as expected, while I heavily thumped and slammed my Buttocks on his crotch in return!
Predictably, Stanley and I spent the entire day fucking ourselves blind! He was simply an incredible F**K and curiously too experienced in the art more than his age suggested! I was quite completely flabbergasted when he motioned for my Kittycat and proceeded to give me an unforgettable experience, as he lapped up my entire cunt like some cat!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 14 FINAL PART TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE: http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-14-final-part/
Re: [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 13 by boboLIL(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Night Class (kinda Erotic Short Story) / Dark Night (episodes) by Oladipo Daniel / Any Movie Scripts For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.