Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. (7233 Views)

The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by nt4dmasses(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2006
Who is the most beautiful of these naija actresses ; Caroline Ekanem, Omotola Jalade, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji and Stella Damasus.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Oracle(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2006
Well, i can't see the pics, i guess you didnt make your post well but i think Omotola and Stella Damascus would be the winners before even the exam is taken
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Raymand(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2006
HAHAHAHAH dude gave us the location of the photos on his hard drive! ahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by kiki(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2006
i can;t see d pix either well so i can't pick
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by donjazzie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2006
b4 omotola and stella damascus
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by nt4dmasses(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2006
Abeg make una no vex. Na my guy tell me say you fit post that way. I try attach am as files but my guy confuse me say na d right way be dat. Abeg no vex. embarassed embarassed
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by jaybaby(f): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
STELLA -Caroline-Omot T- Rita-Genny

no probs IKD 4 where b ya BASE?
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by francesbab(f): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2006
STELLA DAMASUS 4 SURE!!!
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by simy: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
stella damasus all d way. ;d ;d ;d
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by winnie15(f): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2006
shall i havent seen d pic, but 4 mi its Omotola Jalade & Stella Damasus.The both of them are beautiful without the help of make up, espically Omotola she got d shape nd everyhting.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by angeltolly(f): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2006
stella damascus
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2006
stella damascus,omotola jalade and carol ekanem.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by eslynera(f): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2006
i'd start it up this way:
OMOTOLA JOLADE
GENEVIEVE NNAJI
STELLA DAMASCAS.

the rest,?? none.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by anabell(f): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
omotola
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by sexyponkie: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2007
genie then omotola then ini edo
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by otuwe(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
these names should have come with picture so it wud be easier tto judge, we cant judge on imaginations alone
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Soshio: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2007
OmoT,Gene,Stella,Rita,Caroline.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Soshio: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2007
OmoT,Gene,Stella,Rita,Caroline.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by cruiser: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
OMOTOLA SIMPLE
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by cuju: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2007
1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Stella Damascus
3. Omotola
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Lexyhearts(f): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
wink i will go like this
GENEVIEVE
OMOTOLA
STELLA
CAROLINE EKANEM
RITA DOMINIC

THATS ALL BUT WERE IS INI EDO :
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by crasniplet(f): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
omotola-natural and still a damsel i will include iniedo if u dont iniedo-pretty stella damascus-cute nz combination
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by busygal(f): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2007
omotola, stella, genny, carol, then rita
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Lexyhearts(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2007
those complaining for pixs here are they

Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by hollysa: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I am a talent agency in South Africa called "HOLLYWOOD S.A"

I am desperatly looking for beautiful Nigerian men and woman ages 18 - 50 to appear in an advert for one of the Nigerian banks!!!!!

The advert will be shot in South Africa at the end of JULY!!!! Please send me pics or contact me ASAP, to dicuss travel, pay arrangements etc

Please email me on amandawilson@iburst.co.za as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Tamaryn Wiggins
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by ololade34(f): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2007
Definitely Genevieve, she's beautiful
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Toyoade(f): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2007
I'm sure that omosexy is the most beautiful of these Nigeria actress. smiley
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by nkybabe: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2008
Geny,Stella nd Omotala.Ma baby Geny is pretty.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by cooljoe(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2008
Omotola, Stella, and Genevive. smiley wink cheesy
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by pamelastit(f): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2008
nothing personal but Gene is a recognized beauty outside Nigeria.

Gene and Ini Edo.

The others are beautiful sha but these two take the cake.
Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
Wetin Ini come do for this topic?

The pics:
1. Gene
2. Omotola
3. Stella
4. Rita

Re: Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. by maryray(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2009
Liz Benson, Caroline Ekanem, Ini Edo. . . . . . Omotola!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Has D Link Or Where I Can Download THE WEDDING PARTY / Download Your Nollywood TV Series Here (HD And Data Saver Quality) / Pictures Of The Lady In Tom And Jerry Cartoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.