Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( (1014 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by shevchenko(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2009
undecided cry
just because i had third class ,after intimidation and victimization from certain lecturers
I need help cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided embarassed cry
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by onyxera(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
must people work for companiescant u start somtin on ur own no mata how small.
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by Sola08(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2009
Start a job if no one wants to employ you.
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by Flowerbaby: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
yes i agree with that, start something like small scale business. example is business centre (which phone call business). Please i knew alot of graduates that are okada riders. i wish best of lucky.
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by hayoakins(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
your suggestions are ok, but where is he gonna get the capital from, it's not gonna fall from heaven i think.
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by Yornandrew: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
Teaching doesn't seems to be a lucrative job for people. You can start with a secondary school, i mean some schools pay their teachers N25,000.00, even some teachers earn up to N80,000.00. While doing that you can save money gradually for a master program or an MBA in the University which will put you on the upper edge for a corporate job or a graduate assistant job in the University
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by yousouph(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2009
Explore other areas of making a living & dont waste more days or years waiting.
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by donpaulo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2009
dont know what you read brother but try and go professional, by that i mean get certified by writing some professional courses.
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by range(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2009
Hello dear,smile a bit,because you are not a failure,but one thing is certain in your life,God is trying help u stand on your own and be an employee of labour instead of the other way round.Stand up now! Go right now to God and pray with all the anger of not having job for that Long to ask God to show you your destiny now! The treasure of for Life, lies in it!
Go to prayer now!!!
Re: It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( by seanpees(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2009
i found myself in similar position. but at a point i had to look inward and shore up my talents. there is something you can do out of your talents; start small and then grow big; forget about anybody employing you; look forward to employing yourself and ultimately employing others. dont immerse yourself in sorrows and recriminations; free your mind to see opportunities. above all, dont see yourself as a failure.

(1) (Reply)

Admin Assistant Wanted / Urgent Job Vacancies / Oilfield Workers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.