Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

UK And World Bank Use Innovation To Curb Food Wastage In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / UK And World Bank Use Innovation To Curb Food Wastage In Nigeria (528 Views)

Comfortexpress Exports Nigeria Food Stuffs To UK And America And Other Countries / Comfort Food Export Nigeria Food To UK And America / How To Stop Food Wastage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK And World Bank Use Innovation To Curb Food Wastage In Nigeria by foodiciary: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Continued tomato waste in Nigeria in recent times has drawn the attention of the United Kingdom funded Department for International Development (DFID/UKaid) and the World Bank especially to Lagos and other parts of the country where the farm produce is of high demand.

Read the excellent innovation they want to use to control this wastage..http://foodiciary.com/2015/08/uk-and-world-bank-use-innovation-to-curb-food-wastage-in-nigeria/
Re: UK And World Bank Use Innovation To Curb Food Wastage In Nigeria by adebayo10977(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
whet a Google move......FCT again,dedicated to my fellow jobless nairalander.
Re: UK And World Bank Use Innovation To Curb Food Wastage In Nigeria by adebayo10977(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2015
what a Good move......FCT again,dedicated to my fellow jobless nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Supply Of Quality, Odourless Palm Oil / Bedbug Fumigation Services / Ogilicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.