Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Circle Of Life - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Circle Of Life (556 Views)

See How I Clear My Dark Under Eye Circle Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Circle Of Life by Topman0001(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2015
With what i read on Nairaland these days, i'm getting bodered. People eat almost any animal. They hunt snakes, aligator, monitor lizards, tortoise, pythons e.t.c. Saving wildlife cannot be over emphasized. Because animal populations are disappearing at an alarming rate. A research i made about animal right act and wildlife protection shows that In nature, everything is interconnected. Unfortunately, we often have very little idea of all the repercussions involved in the disappearance of a single animal population in a corner of a forest, swamp or river.Imagine the impacts of clear cutting on the development of a new residential area or those of filling a swamp in order to build a road. Imagine that pollutants are emptied into the mouth of a river. What would happen? Obviously, the shrubs, trees, aquatic plants and algae would be contaminated, die or disappear. Browsing animals would then be obliged to leave the area owing to the lack of food sources. Next, predators large and small would be deprived of the prey they need to survive. And so on and so forth. Disruption and imbalance are the hallmarks of a nature modified and remodelled by humans. And since every animal plays a specific role in the food chain and the balance of nature, the entire natural world would be turned on its head.

Sourse: especesmenacees.ca/en/why-protect.php

(1) (Reply)

Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy, Live Long / 0 / White Set Of Teeth Ensures A Brighter Smile.learn How To Make Your Teeth White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.