₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,823 members, 3,972,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 03:55 PM

Nysc Relocation - NYSC (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Relocation (13952 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / NYSC Relocation, Guidance And Special Assistance 2016/2017 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Relocation by YOLO1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13
Hey guys. NYSC redeployment is still on. contact 08078525825 if you're interested.
Note U can redeploy to any state except ur state of origin
Re: Nysc Relocation by Emmywezzy: 1:05pm On Jan 19
YOLO1:
Hey guys. NYSC redeployment is still on. contact 08078525825 if you're interested.
Note U can redeploy to any state except ur state of origin

sent a message on whatsapp
Re: Nysc Relocation by MadamRuka: 12:47pm On Apr 03
Pls i need help. I am 2016 batch b and my redeployment has been approved since 23 of mar and i was told to get a clearance from the state coordinator, but a friend said i should worry that it's going to be rectified after few days. But this is the second week and am still unable to print out. I need help please.
Re: Nysc Relocation by Mams92: 8:45am On Jun 21
please I need urgent help, my status at Abuja and my state of deployment is written relocated but I am still unable to print my relocation....each time I login my dashboard it reads application being processed, it's been a week now, will be glad if am helped out....thank you

1 Share

Re: Nysc Relocation by Adeoba10(m): 8:17am On Aug 17
mustylique:
Pls I just checked my dash board and sawmy relocation is successfull but in order to print the relocation letter, I need to get clearance from my state cordinator..i am in batch B stream 1..please has anyone printed his or hers..and is there any need for any clearance.
Please, during your nysc year, did you get the clearance from ur state cord or wat? Bcus am i the same situation. Please pit me through

Re: Nysc Relocation by Adeoba10(m): 8:21am On Aug 17
Ahmed4002:

You don't need a clearance. Just wait for like 3-5 days or keep checking the site. The relocation letter would be uploaded. Then you pay 1045 naira via online
Please am in the same situation, i redeployed after camping, and it has been approved since August 13 but i was told to get clearance from cord, is it compulsory?
Re: Nysc Relocation by mustylique(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17
Adeoba10:

Please, during your nysc year, did you get the clearance from ur state cord or wat? Bcus am i the same situation. Please pit me through

Yea I did..after the clearance that's when ur dash board will be enabled to print ur relocation letter out.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Relocation by Adeoba10(m): 1:16am On Aug 18
Ahmed4002:

You don't need a clearance. Just wait for like 3-5 days or keep checking the site. The relocation letter would be uploaded. Then you pay 1045 naira via online
Please, how true is this? My wife has been relocated from kebbi to Oyo but we were not able to print the letter, they said we will have ro get a clearance from state cord, and she's already in Oyo state, she can't go back to kebbi. Any way forward?
Re: Nysc Relocation by dombosco(m): 10:05am On Dec 07
Morning House! My relocation was approved since August 14, 2017 but was asked to get approval from state coordinator before I can print my relocation letter. Have travelled twice to my original deployed state (Ondo state) to get the state coordinator approval but up till now nothing has happened. They threaten that I will get service extension because I was away for 3months before my relocation was approved.

Now I am stucked in the middle

Anyone with a solution please?

Re: Nysc Relocation by toska91: 9:01pm On Dec 15
Pls i have seemly case now.... 2017 stream 2 batch... Please how did you later print the relocation letter... I urgently need you help

(0) (1) (Reply)

Adamawa Increases Corpers' Allowance From N2,000 To N10,000 / Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc? / NYSC 2014 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.