Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tribute To Co-pilot(peterbello) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tribute To Co-pilot(peterbello) (584 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Co-pilot(peterbello) by GveehGekpe(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tribute To Co-pilot(peter Bello)

Read BELOW.
A tribute to Peter BELLO.
He will live evergreen in our hearts like that song by T.Y.BELLO.
Hmmmmm.....
Lifes not fair,nothing close to fair,YELLOW.
I can't afford a studio session right now if not I would have recorded a song for this FELLOW.
On the 12th of august,my dad was @your family house@calabar to talk business with your PARENTS.
And he met your mum looking like a hypertensive PATIENT.
My dad asked and she replied"my son CRASHED"
My dad said the way she said it,he could imagine the chopper hitting the surface of the water as it SPLASHED.
42hours later we google your name and it reads "home call for young pilot"....not even a FLASH.
Death,the fastest thing ever to snatch away our loved ones....death,faster than bury allen a.k.a the FLASH.
My dad is a FAMILY FRIEND.
And your dad is always CONCERNED of how our FAMILY FEND.
I met your grandmum 1s,beautiful woman and your mum several times,more beautiful,I guess its a FAMILY TREND.
I hear you were a 26year old,about to be a FAMILY MAN.
Young&handsome,even if you were not a pilot,you would still have looked FLY.
TaTa mummys tata(baby)....BYE.
All through yesterday,my dad kept exclamating,CHAI.
Even when the news read"pilot and co-pilot still missing"my dad said you wouldn't DIE.
I don't know WHY.
But it was the first time I saw my dad exercise faith more than his morning workout.
Am writing this in a cab headed back to school,the speedometer reads 160,and am so AFRAID.
Even if before we took off a lady PRAYED.
And in her exact words she SAID.
"If we die today oh lord,wash us from the crown of our HEAD to the soul of our feet,with your blood,so we will make heaven"
I pray same for you bro.
From what I READ.
Your sister was about to WED.
And you were getting REDy.
Now your laying on a death BED.
When I lost my mum,during the funeral arrangements,your mum&dad played a great ROLE.
I wish i could pay them back,but presently this is the much i can do from my blackberry BOLD.
May your SOUL.
R.I.P @peterbello
Download and listen to some of the songs on my mixtape album:

@GveehGekpe
#family vs school vs music
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e812a7cb

@GveehGekpe ft @D'banJ
#thekingishere (rap competition)
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fdc622e1#.VcJBQROGnMA.facebook

@GveehGekpe
#Deris God ooh
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7860d621#.VT-TSYLVmme.facebook

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Actor Baba Sala Requests For Pounded Yam In Hospital / Caitlyn Jenner May Face A Year In Jail / Kris Jenner Thinks Kylie Will Be Bigger Than Kim K. Check Out Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.