Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me (3563 Views)

Please Kindly Save My Life And Career Thanks / Nysc Oyo 2017:ex And Current Corpers, Please Kindly Tell Us About The Best Ppas / NYSC Saga:pls Can Someone Explain Any Single Reason For This Rough Play! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello,
I'm asking for a sister.

She was told she could only choose three states from three different geo political zones.

Please can someone explain this better to me. sad

thanks
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Melahou(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
do you mean Assistance?
are you a coper?
are you having issues with geo political zones?

tell her to forget about NYSC grin
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Melahou:
do you mean Assistance?
are you a coper?

Not assistance really.
She was wondering how people managed to serve in the same geo political zone as the school they attended is located, since it was stated that one should choose three different states in three different geo political zones, and must not choose any State from the zone you schooled.

Oya tell me cool

zones
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Lawsimon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Your question is not clear.
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lawsimon:
Your question is not clear.
Okay, I mean, how do people get posted to the same geo political zone as where they schooled, since it is stated, that one can't Serve in the same zone, as the one you schooled?
Eg. Schooling in Edo and serving in Delta, which both belong to the south south zone.
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Horlawoomey(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria Geopolitical Zones

1. South East
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
IMO
Ebonyi

2. South South
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross river
Rivers
Delta
Edo

3. South West
Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Ogun
4.North Central
Plateau
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Benue
Nassarawa

5. North East
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Gombe
Yobe
Taraba

6. North West
Kano
Kaduna
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Jigawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Folabimi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Elxandre:
Hello,
I'm asking for a sister.

She was told she could only choose three states from three different geo political zones.

Please can someone explain this better to me. sad

thanks

Dis issue of zoning(self deployment) is to start wit batch B 2015, so 4get how some pple graduated and stil serve in d same zone. D criteria for choosing a state are nt yet clear, so i'll advice u patiently til online reg start
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Folabimi:

Dis issue of zoning(self deployment) is to start wit batch B 2015, so 4get how some pple graduated and stil serve in d same zone. D criteria for choosing a state are nt yet clear, so i'll advice u patiently til online reg start
ok, thanks.
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Nigeria Geopolitical Zones
1. South East Abia Anambra Enugu IMO Ebonyi
2. South South Akwa Ibom Bayelsa Cross river Rivers Delta Edo
3. South West Lagos Osun Oyo Ekiti Ondo Ogun 4.North Central Plateau Kwara Kogi Niger Benue Nassarawa
5. North East Borno Bauchi Adamawa Gombe Yobe Taraba
6. North West Kano Kaduna Sokoto Kebbi Zamfara Katsina Jigawa.
I wasn't asking for the zones bro. I was just asking how people school and also serve in the same zone.
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by atospet(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg which zone abuja dey. . Thanks
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by dharmie092: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
atospet:
Abeg which zone abuja dey. . Thanks
. North central
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Melahou:
do you mean Assistance?
are you a coper?
Folabimi:

Please guy, do they request for WAEC certificate in camp?
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Melahou(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elxandre:

Nope
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Folabimi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elxandre:

No, they dnt.
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by sir05za(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
That issue of zoning, we just have to wait till online registration starts.
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elxandre(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Folabimi:

No, they dnt.
Thanks guys
Melahou:
Nope
Folabimi:

No, they dnt.
Thanks guys
Re: Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me by Elevation(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
We're approaching registration week yokiti and crazyman. Please i'll love to see NYSC important topics on fp.

(1) (Reply)

1stSunday Ventures: ONLINE Registration @ THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN / History Of The NYSC In Nigeria: What NYSC Is All About / The Best Advice That Will Make You Smile After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.