Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander To A Scammer: Full Text. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander To A Scammer: Full Text. (535 Views)

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / See The Funny Reply Of Someone To ATM Fraudster (photo) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander To A Scammer: Full Text. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
FROM ( DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.) Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (15.5 Million Dollars) which I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims.

if you are interested,indicate and i will intimate you with the method of application and how you can apply to the bank.

But before i send to you the text of application form,I will like you to send me the following informations
1.NAME IN FULL:.............................. 2.ADDRESS:....................................... 3.NATIONALITY:.................................. . 4.AGE:............................................. 5.SEX.............................................. 6.OCCUPATION:...................................... 7.MARITAL STATUS:..................................
8.PRIAVTE PHONE NO.................................
9.PRIVATE FAX NO:..........................
10.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION......

Now my questions are: 1) Can you handle this project? 2) Can I give you this trust?
so i will like you to send to me those informations for easy and effective communication.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application form.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter,if only you are interested and ready to help On this Contact me. through my private email address ( dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr ) Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Do keep this a top secret for security reasons.
Yours faithfully, (DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL)

then the Nairalander replied thus:
Re: Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander To A Scammer: Full Text. by Hawlahscho(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
I overtook d response self. sad

and @last, it ain't hilaanything sad
Re: Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander To A Scammer: Full Text. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Nairalander replied thus:

Na the info you ask for be this ooo.
1.NAME IN FULL: Your generations and great generations go daku for trailer mouth

2.ADDRESS: you will gain a new address for mortuary, ediot scammer.

3.NATIONALITY: your new nationality na for hell fire, burning with your generations and ancestors.

4.AGE: omo ale rada rada

5.SEX: 50times a day with the devil, through your ass hole. Ole oshi.

6.OCCUPATION: why asking me for your occupation,, omo na scammer you be nah, foolish fool.

7.MARITAL STATUS: you will be forever single, because that bimbo and tope wey wan gree for you before, no go gree again. Oshogbo bastard like you.

8.PRIAVTE PHONE NO: 090-ur-fada-nyash.

9.PRIVATE FAX NO: gay!!!!!!!

10.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: wait and see, EFCC go find you come house, useless Dr Anthony chibuzor ade, claiming foreing born,,, na under trailer wey fail break u go enter, you wan scam me abi,,, oloshi omo.

Yours sincerely Worst Nightmare. Maddest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander To A Scammer: Full Text. by Damianbrown(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
I no wetin dy worry girlz

(1) (Reply)

The Landlord Who Set His Tenant Ablaze Dies. PUNCH / See How Model Saves Drowning Refugee, Who Has Spent Hours Floating In The Sea / 100% 2015 Waec Gce Physics Practical Expo Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.