Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing (1633 Views)

2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by ajahexcel(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is to inform the public that the MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2015 Application is currently ongoing.

MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme for 2013/2014 set of student.

Ensure You read to the bottom of this page.

The Portal for application was opened today and students who are currently in their Year 2 in Nigerian tertiary institutions can now apply for the scholarship.

Eligibility For MTN Foundation Scholarship Application 2015

The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2013/2014 admission set.

Information Required To Complete MTN Foundation Scholarship 2015 Application:

1. Email Address

2. Phone number

3. Matric Number

Date of Birth, State of Origin

LGA, Faculty, Department, Course of study,

Year of admission

Jamb Reg Number

School Location

Current CGPA, Academic level and many more information you will fill in the form.

To Start Application immediately visit
http://www.mtnonline.com/mtnfscholarship
SOURCE: https://plus.google.com/+NUSAlerts/posts/j9NiAQCydca
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by ajahexcel(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
If you have any question to ask, kindly drop it here, I am a beneficiary and will answer your questions right away
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
How is the shortlist done?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Whats their website?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Lordseyad(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
cool
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Excelgalaxy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
demo4show:
How is the shortlist done?

your credentials count as well as your CGPA
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Excelgalaxy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
demo4show:
Whats their website?
Excel Ajah posted the link under the article
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Alalis(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls can medical students apply for the scholarship thanks
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Alalis(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Must u open Diamond bank account before u can apply
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by kenneyyice(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
open a diamond yellow account??
pls the documents which we are to upload should be in what format?
JPEG or PDF? how long will it take them to shortlist
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by omadaa(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
how long do i need to be on an mtn before i can apply with it....i heard i need to be on it for 3 months how true is that
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by goziedave(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
IS ONLY FOR SCIENCE STUDENTS?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Lordseyad(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
well, I dnt think the Diamond acct is compulsory, you could see it wasn't starred red. It is not compulsory, I don forget mine sef..
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
pls who has been able to log in.
have been having difficulty in logging in
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Lordseyad(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Av actually been able to logged in.. Who has completed reg here so I can know the Docs to be scanned and in format. cos I jxt lost the Flash where ma scanned docs was.
and The 1st thing to upload @ page 1 is Passport, cñt see thremaining ones.
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lordseyad:
Av actually been able to logged in.. Who has completed reg here so I can know the Docs to be scanned and in format. cos I jxt lost the Flash where ma scanned docs was.
and The 1st thing to upload @ page 1 is Passport, cñt see thremaining ones.

pls after registering will I just log in straight
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Lordseyad(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
demo4show:

pls after registering will I just log in straight
U need to verify via your mail, you must have been mailed.
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lordseyad:
U need to verify via your mail, you must have been mailed.

its telling me page not found
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Lordseyad(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
demo4show:

its telling me page not found
After you clicked the link in ur mail?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
yeah
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by Excelgalaxy(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Lordseyad:
After you clicked the link in ur mail?

On the link in your email, there is click here before the longchain of link, Use the click here link for a perfect result
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by ajahexcel(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Am here again.. Ask
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Is Ongoing by demo4show(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls how can i get the past question.?
or any tips of what to study to be a beneficiary?

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Engineers Can Prove Anything / Gombe State University [GOMSU] 2016/2017 Post-utme/de Screening Schedule / Putme:minister Of Education Speaks To AAU,UNICAL And Others Summon All Vc’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.