Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) (482 Views)

Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) by Graciia: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ghanaian actress, Vivian Okyere, popularly known as Tundra, says that her pastor advised her to use her buttocks to lead people to Christ. The actress made this known during an interview with NEWS-ON where she insisted that her big behind is actually natural but makes her feel guilty sometimes.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/08/pastor-advices-ghanian-actress-to-use.html
Re: Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Win souls for who?? D devil abi? Issoryt
Re: Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
What a man of Pastor!
Re: Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (photo) by gracile(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
why am i not surprised

(1) (Reply)

Restoring Youth With Anti-aging Cream / OOOPS: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Community, Otuoke In Bayelsa / I Don’t Mind Going Down With Niyola – CDQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.