Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania (24646 Views)

Rohr Invites 23 For Tanzania Game: Mikel, Iheanacho Invited, Oboabona Dropped / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by ralph28(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2015
The language we understand is success. That's all I wish our team.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by adegwurulez(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2015
LieDetector:
[size=22pt]I was expecting to see the likes of Jordon ibe, dominic solanke, Ola Aina and chuba akpom. Those guys are hot[/size]
You were waiting to see players that are yet to agree to a nationality switch. you go wait tire.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Innunique: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2015
uiadiale12345:
No mikel on d list
Mikel is only good as a FRSC ambassador in this period of road crashes on the importance of putting on your seatbelt at all times whether on the bench or driving.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by TI1919(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Hemanwel:
[size=20pt]Chai!The names of players I am seeing here and their clubsides show that Nigeria is no longer a force to reckon with in global soccer; very discouraging.Not even a Pep Guardiola would perform magic with these kinda players.Yet Nigerians are having a high expectation from Oliseh,when we obviously have mediocres now playing for us.When Super Eagles was Super Eagles,who are these ones to think of making the Eagles team?
I wish Oliseh the best ,anyways!
[/size]

Pep has not reach the level you are comparing him. I think it would be better to refer to people like Wenger and even Mourinho. As far as am concern Pep Guadiola only go to strong team until he coach teams that recently are doing very bad and bring them to winning if not case close. grin
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by TizaBaibe(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Oga we need fanendo adi and iheanacho....where is sani emmanuel and yahaya?
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by FRANKOXY(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
so happy particularly to see Ujah & Lukman on the list.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by bigwallace(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Happy to see emem udok in the team,cool list let's see wat. Oliseh will do different with almost the same set of players.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Jaraworldsms(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
No Moses, Mikel or Ighalo in this List. Hmmm. I wish Eagle success.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by dotune(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Obafemi Martins has been in a superb form

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by STAMPandSEAL: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2015
where is taiye taiwo
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by STAMPandSEAL: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2015
where is taiye taiwo?
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
argob44:
Victor Moses and Mikel should leave Chelsea or end their Super Eagles career. They can't fight for shirt there, they're just wasting their time.

www.asbgistng.com/2015/08/afcon-2017-mikel-obi-victor-moses.html?m=1

bae, you got it going on embarassed

let's work on your blog together bae, I'll be your "coded" lover smiley
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
nerodenero:
Seat belt on Chelsea's bench has denied Mikel a chance.If these other midfielders can do well, the door might as well be shut against Obi completely. Once second behind Messi and now a "bencher", sad story.

Wishing them the best but can't place my hope on them yet.
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by dictbennie(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
No Ighalo? Hmmmmn...the coach.knows best sha
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by kannymoore(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Goke7:

This is what we've been telling Nigerians but they said that keshi was a bad coach, Oliseh truly has a very big mountain to climb. I pray he succeeds, but if not let's just admit that presently Nigeria lacks talented players instead of all the lies Nff keeps telling Nigerians

The costarican team thatreached the quarterfinal round of the last world cup... we're Any of the players playing for any top clubside?

What about mexico..?

And Uruguay who topped the group comprising Italy and England nko?

Biko, no yarn wetin go make persin vex with you today oh!

Haba ne?!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by kannymoore(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Sunnypa11:
Some people dey make person vex ooo..
Who be Babatunde ? How many goals he don score ? Only one Assist against argentina with about 20 caps...even Aaron Samuel that is a chinese is better than Babatunde

Happy to see Emem Eduok finally getting a callup
Emenike is a bad choice,Joel Obi is injury prone

That midfield is a suspect abi na Kingsley Soakgarri go play middle ?

Young man......

YOU KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL!!

However,

I doubt whether Babatunde even has up to 10 caps for the Super Eagles sha.

I agree with you on Emenike.

A guy who decides to go ON LOAN to a club in the middle east @ the prime age of 27-28 is definitely NOT SERIOUS about his football career!!!
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by dannyben5: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
which kian club b dos ones i swear i cnt pronounce dier name sef
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by FBS: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
haruna from anzhi? seriously
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Dinocarex(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Foreign based players indeed. Less than 6 players there are playing in reputable leagues. The rest na wash...
Emenike struggled in Turkey last season. Scored 5 goals in all competition last season. He went to UAE. He has scored 2 goals already.... yeeep yeep.. He is in form. Mtcheeeeew. Form my black a*s.
Where is Ighalo? And when will Iheanacho be given the opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by gbens2000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gayigaskia:
no Onazi?
He is suspended due to the red he saw in the previous match
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by dckng16(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Where is d made in China Guy. Aaron Samuel
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Goke7: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
kannymoore:

The costarican team thatreached the quarterfinal round of the last world cup... we're Any of the players playing for any top clubside?

What about mexico..?

And Uruguay who topped the group comprising Italy and England nko?

Biko, no yarn wetin go make persin vex with you today oh!

Haba ne?!!!! sad

That is how we keep deceiving ourselves, this current super eagles can't beat any of those teams you have mentioned, am talking about raw talent here, how many of our present players can do wonders with the ball? Imagine comparing us to a Uruguay that has Suarez and Cavani mhen you no try at all. The Mexico that gave Holland headaches before Arjen robben came to the rescue will beat your Eagles anyday, our best against Mexico has always ended in a draw, the costarican team that had a campbell or whatever that black guy's name is will be picked ahead of emenike by any coach before we talk about their experienced captain with over 100caps before the 2014 word cup began.

Please Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria lacks talent now and even Oliseh has admitted this in one of his write-ups
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by AOB1963: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
I dont know who drew up this list, Pinnick or Oliseh? What is Haruna doing there? The guy could not even make the bench of his team in their last game in Russia. He was clubless most of last season and playing second fiddle the season before that at Kiev. Esiti, Sokari, Ogu, or Babatunde are better options. Why the rush to bring back Emenike? It will have been better for him and Nigeria to let him settle down at Al Ain first and return to form. This over-reliance on Emenike is partly the reason Keshi lost his job. Emenike should have been dropped immediately the 2014 World Cup ended.
Dropping Ighalo, Mikel and Aaron Samuel (although i suspect Aaron is injured) seems to me like not wanting the team to look like Keshi's team. Do you cut off your nose so you can spite your face. Ighalo is more likely to score than even Ujah. Why experiment with the Tanzania game where we need a clear victory? This list just shows that Oliseh is playing to the NFF gallery.
Dear Coach Oliseh, you will not succeed by pandering to Pinnick and the NFF. See how they treated Manu Garba and Okon. They will throw you under the bus the moment the road gets rough. You will soon find out why the successful Super Eagles coaches don't bother with the NFF. They play for the fans and the flag!!
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by kannymoore(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Goke7:

That is how we keep deceiving ourselves, this current super eagles can't beat any of those teams you have mentioned, am talking about raw talent here, how many of our present players can do wonders with the ball?

Imagine comparing us to a Uruguay that has Suarez and Cavani mehn you no try at all.

The Mexico that gave Holland headaches before Arjen robben came to the rescue will beat your Eagles anyday, our best against Mexico has always ended in a draw, the costarican team that had a campbell or whatever that black guy's name is will be picked ahead of emenike by any coach before we talk about their experienced captain with over 100caps before the 2014 word cup began.

Please Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria lacks talent now and even Oliseh has admitted this in one of his write-ups

Bros..wy u dey contradict yasef na?

What exactly do u mean by talent in your first paragraph?

You're deliberately failing to see the benefits ofgood coaching in any particular national team.

Iused the Uruguayan example cos besides cavanni and Suarez, they don't really have. Stars like that compared to Italy and. England yet they beat both teams using tactical strategies from their team manager.

You say the mexico that beat Holland would beatus hands down..pray thee...who and who were the additional players that could havemade the difference to beating our eagles that they couldn't do in previous occasions nitori olorun?

We're the additional players playing for highly placed teams in Europe kwa?

LMAO @ Campbell!!

Campbell??

Campbell that was playing in Olympiakos with our own Michael Olaitan?

Olaitan who was banging in Goals on the regular on a normal day is not a better finisher than Emenike in his Element.

Please Bro... gwan siddawn!!!

If Campbell is so ghen-ghen..why didn't Arsène Wenger recall him from his loan in Olympiakos so as to help out with the strikeforce na...or isn't he better than Welbeck and Sanogo dem?

Oh...so u think its actually Campbell's heroics that took Costa rica to the Finals in the World Cup and not the coach's defensive tactics ba?

Man....

Your comment no try... sam-sam!

grin gringrin grin!
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by jagorinho: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
i don't even knw d solution to our football problems.d same guy is promising to invite inform players but this list is a deviation from d promise he made. What is emenike looking 4 on the list when ighallo is in d form of his life. am just amazed seeing d names of clubs our guys play 4, its a big shame....most of these clubs have made me loose my bets one tym or the oda. imagine lukman playing 4 anzhi...i rest my case
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by ColeworldMD(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
He was abroad and met many of the top ranking players... Either they feel this match is not important enough or oliseh couldnt convince them to player for him.
It's another thing for a coach to work with players that will be obedient and loyal!
I wish Team Nigeria all the best sha. Regardless of the squad, tanzania is a no match for Nigeria anyday!!
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by argob44(f): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

bae, you got it going on embarassed
let's work on your blog together bae, I'll be your "coded" lover smiley
lol
Re: Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
argob44:
lol

Bravo! so you are now Mrs. Holmes huh I wonder where Watson is undecided

Well Mrs. Argo Holmes, I'm a generous luva wink tongue angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho's 23rd Birthday: Ndidi, Shehu, Simon, Awoniyi Celebrate Him / Eagles Now 30th In FIFA Rankings / Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.