Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (780151 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by HooxJnr(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
whiz10:
mine also. but it is now rectified.
how did you rectify it?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ibietela2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Simran94:
. if your contacts were initially on your sim card, just go to your contact app, go to settings and click on import/export from sim card, it will display all of your contacts

This works but i can't choose display SIM only
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by mtor: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maya2pretty:
No one is talking about WiFi connectivity since the upgrade, my phone stopped connecting to WiFi networks, the WiFi is just like a zombie now angry angry Guys try to connect to a WiFi network and see, Please how do i down grade?
Firstly Sorry i cant help.
people are looking to upgrade you are seeking the reverse.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
SanMinato:

I'm positive you can get your files back with this method. As long as you didn't factory reset your phone and the memory is reading that you still have data in it but you just can't access it. Yeah I'm positive. And yeah 64gb can work. I use 32 though. I don't want to push things.
Please which method.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by MistyDave(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
The "android os" on my infinix hot 2 keeps draining my data, how can i stop this coz its becoming really annoying.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ayodinho91: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
marshmallow............. waiting..................
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
ibietela2:

This works but i can't choose display SIM only
. that's how the marshmallow works bro
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by victor247: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
hello guys, pls not been able to browse on my since the marshmallow upgrade. I'm using glo bis, i realize my imei has chaged to default and i cant change it back. i've not been able to browse since saturday. pls help
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kennetique: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Android 6.0 mess still unresolved after adding additional card and moving files to d sd card,is this a bug?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
SanMinato:

If you are experiencing a situation where calls coming in or going out of your phone do not display names even though you have the contacts in your phone or sim or Gmail account then the solution is simply to go and remove the Google accounts on your phone. Go to settings-accounts-google. It will give you a warning but accept it, it's not a dangerous process. After a couple of minutes, log the accounts back in. After some minutes check your call log, you'll discover that the names of contacts are displaying now, and they'll display when you make out or receive calls.

Now note that this doesn't solve the problem of your internal memory being inaccessible. The best advice is not to have data in your internal memory before the MM update, in other words, you should have your data in an SD card. But if you're experiencing this problem, I might have a solution for you. Get an SD card and insert in your phone. Go to storage and try and format the card. It will bring up two options. To format as a portable sd card or as internal memory. Choose format as internal memory, it will pop up some warning, accept them. Then after the process, it will ask you if to migrate the data in your internal memory to your new SD card internal memory, accept. After that you'll notice that all your data are now in the SD card you inserted.

If you don't get asked to migrate then you can manually go to storage internal memory-options and then migrate. Your data will still get migrated to your SD card.

This internal memory issue with MM is not actually a bug. It's one of the new features of MM. It just happens that a lot of us don't understand the purpose and it doesn't sit well with us. Most of the issues we experience with MM are very resolvable issues if you can take time and search through the Web.

The only issue I'm experiencing with this latest February patch of MM is that it has seriously affected my battery life. Like my battery life has been drastically affected. My phone hardly lasts two hours now with normal usage. I suspect it's a bug and I hope the next update will fix that. I've already sent them a mail though.

I can't see sign out and I can't also uninstall gmail so how do I do this ....I can't see peoples names and this is embarrassing people
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
kennetique:
Android 6.0 mess still unresolved after adding additional card and moving files to d sd card,is this a bug?

6.0 is the worst thing that ever happened to mobile phones ..my phone is hanging before it used to be fluid and now I am not seeing contacts again
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
MistyDave:
The "android os" on my infinix hot 2 keeps draining my data, how can i stop this coz its becoming really annoying.

And battery also

Funny enough you can't restrict the background data ..Facebook and other apps keep pushing messages
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
mtor:

Firstly Sorry i cant help.
people are looking to upgrade you are seeking the reverse.

Downgrade is best here ..I seriously need to downgrade
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Simran94:
. go ahead and remove it

My gmail is factory that's pre set and I just can't uninstall it and I can't see log out also

6.0 is whacked
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
sivic:
Hello guys I updated to the android 6.0 marshmallow after the updated I couldn't view contents of my internal storage
Play music was saying there is no music file
Photos were not showing
Names of saved contacts didn't appear when they called .
The phone was lagging and
Taking a few seconds to come up

Nothing in the internal storage was showing and all my files were there
The internal memory is showing there is something on it.
Can someone please help me know how I'll bring back those files ill really appreciate that
Thank you

Mine is that my PC can't see my phone again and names on phone book gone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Enlivennigeria:
Hi guys.
Am just a techy girl.
Anyways I found the solution. Got into this mess yesterday myself. Contacts not properly synced and my contacts no longer identifiable.

It's simple.
Go to settings. Then accounts. Log outta your Google account and log back in.

Voilà!

Works like magic.
Y'all owe me one.
Bye.

How do u handle it...because my PC won't see my system when I plug in USB cable since I updated and my battery sucks now
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by mtor: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

LOL wow
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SanMinato: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

I won't advise you to downgrade. I can assure you that there will be updates to fix all these bugs we're seeing with marshmallow. But if you can't wait and still want to downgrade then just look for the infinix android one rom and flash back to your phone using the pc. Perform a data and cache wipe first. Then install the subsequent lollipop updates that follow. Avoid the marshmallow update when you eventually come to it. Or you can still install the infinix xui rom (although I hate that rom). Downgrading shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by christopher123(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
SanMinato:

I won't advise you to downgrade. I can assure you that there will be updates to fix all these bugs we're seeing with marshmallow. But if you can't wait and still want to downgrade then just look for the infinix android one rom and flash back to your phone using the pc. Perform a data and cache wipe first. Then install the subsequent lollipop updates that follow. Avoid the marshmallow update when you eventually come to it. Or you can still install the infinix xui rom (although I hate that rom). Downgrading shouldn't be a problem.

That's a long way....I have deleted my gmail I will download again as of PC stuff I will make use of Bluetooth pairing
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ndissle(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good Evening Infinix Hot 2 Users.. After reading some posts made here on problems faced by upgrading your Infinix Hot 2 (X510) to the new android version 6.0 or something, if you are having issues with yours and you stay within Lagos and will like to downgrade it to LOLLIPOP or ANDRIOD-ONE, you can contact me via whatsapp or on call with this number 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.... My office is located at 22 Obafemi Awolowo way, by Otigba Street, computer village Ikeja. It will be done for you at 1,500 naira.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

My gmail is factory that's pre set and I just can't uninstall it and I can't see log out also

6.0 is whacked
. just go to settings >> Account, then click Google and click remove account. then add the Google account back again to start seeing your contacts
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
we heard you now. but I'm assuring you when u start complaining about mm nobody will listen to you.

timilehing:
Most Infinix hot 2 users rushed to upgrade to Marshmallow without knowing which steps to take before & after updating. I waited till I got the update notification last Saturday & I've already prepared for it.

**None of my files went missing
**No App got deleted as a result of the update
**Not even my browsing history got tampered with, everything was intact
**I've been discovering the advantages of the upgrade day by day without any regrets. Goto Wikipedia or Android official website and read all about Marshmallow. Enough of all these complains due to self negligence
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

. if you downgrade back to lollipop, a time will come when marshmallow will update itself on your rom, so it's better to be calm till they fix it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dynamo007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
SanMinato:

y do u hate d infinix xui lolipop rom?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by timilehing(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
ameynuJR:
we heard you now. but I'm assuring you when u start complaining about mm nobody will listen to you.

Wait until then
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
the perfect way to go about d display of contacts is to import all u contact....steps
go to phone-... click d three dot on the top write corner-...click import...then import all contact from d sim u have d number s....its done
( d numbers will show in double in ur contact)
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Simran94:
. that's how the marshmallow works bro

This OS is useless
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
SanMinato:

Infinix XUI ROM is THE BEST. Far better than androidone you're using. www.infinixmobility.com/xui/ you don't know what you're missing.
File manger
OTG enabled(using your device as a host)
Font changer(changing device front without rooting device)
Battery efficient
Hot knot
New UI(XUI)
Change in Navigation position
Gallery
Sound recorded
voice recorded
App permission management
e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by victor247: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:
Urgent help needed pls.. I upgraded my fone and i had to reset in the process of dat my imei was changed bak to default n i tried tweaking i cant tweak cos it isnt bringing the space to write d tweaking code pls wat do i do o.. Do i need to root b4 tweaking? Wu has tweaked his device or wu has rooted with android 6 abeg

Also experiencing this...If you find a way out of this, please don't forget me.
I've not been able to browse for days
To do upgrade na crime again
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Unlimited22: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toluene15:

Infinix XUI ROM is THE BEST. Far better than androidone you're using. www.infinixmobility.com/xui/ you don't know what you're missing.
File manger
OTG enabled(using your device as a host)
Font changer(changing device front without rooting device)
Battery efficient
Hot knot
New UI(XUI)
Change in Navigation position

Gallery
Sound recorded
voice recorded
App permission management
e.t.c.
Pls tell him/her oo
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lutheran(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pls, the new update is not push to my phone, pls why is everyone seeing the update while my phone didn't, pls help, am beginning to think that my phone is faulty
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by whiz10(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
HooxJnr:

how did you rectify it?
just restart the phone. I have had enough. I might just end up smashing this phone, bugs are to much. am going back to 5.1.1 before I use anger pieces this phone #ProdigaUser

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.