Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (778028 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by steppin: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
omokoaustine:
Why is it difficult to help us with d d rom? D first we need in dis forum is d stock rom and cmw. Goto other phones thread their rom is made available to help whosever need it , here na to discuss tins dat will not help matter.
When you were asking for it, I didn't know exactly how to do it.
I wish I knew, I would have given you and then it would have solved my own problem now.
Abeg o! Someone should upload the stock rom na.
If you brick your phone, you can easily get a safe landing.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by originalblood: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
For the sake of those who want to know how thick or thin the Hot 2 is, see picture below:

Hot Note is on the left and Hot 2 on the right. The Hot Note is slightly more thicker than the Hot 2.

Am still looking for someone who has the Infinix Hot so I can also compare the Hot 2 with it.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akinswaggs(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2015
ermmm.. someone should pls add me to the group
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dustmalik: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
chalxdon:

I used Kingroot version 4.5.0 and vaam it rooted in less than two minutes.

bigtt76:
See my screen captures

Thanks, guys.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ladezy: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
This phone is simply AMAZING!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akinswaggs(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
for root use Kingroot v4.1 with a fast network....

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Coolcube: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladezy:
This phone is simply AMAZING!

Do have the phone?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
boluwape:

How much will it cost me because I have lost my warranty. I want to be prepare wen coming to ur office to do it
Hello Boluwape, about the price you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by steppin: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Boluwape, about the price you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly. Thank you!
Do carlcare open on saturdays?
I want to know if I can't go there tomorrow and fix my phone.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
omokoaustine:
Why is it difficult to help us with d d rom? D first we need in dis forum is d stock rom and cmw. Goto other phones thread their rom is made available to help whosever need it , here na to discuss tins dat will not help matter.
BROS! NA BECAUSE ONLY FEW PEOPLE DON BUY AM. AND WHO WON RISK HE PHONE LIFE? CARRY YOUR PHONE GO CARLCARE
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
originalblood:

For the sake of those who want to know how thick or thin the Hot 2 is, see picture below:

Hot Note is on the left and Hot 2 on the right. The Hot Note is slightly more thicker than the Hot 2.

Am still looking for someone who has the Infinix Hot so I can also compare the Hot 2 with it.
you are a bloody liar!! the hot 2 is thicker than the note. why lie just to market?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Coolcube: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
you are a bloody liar!! the hot 2 is thicker than the note. why lie just to market?

He uploaded a picture, where is your evidence?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by TechLector: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
steppin:

Do carlcare open on saturdays?
I want to know if I can't go there tomorrow and fix my phone.

nope
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SweetSoup(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
I once have a phone of 16k with otg function.

a phone of 2013-2014 without OTG function is a crap
The phone you once had does not have a name?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SweetSoup(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
shedo4sure:
exactly...... I av seen numerous fones sold 4 similar price with OTG function..
Really? Can you pls name those phones so people like me can make an informed choice?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SweetSoup(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
I was about to insult you but then i saw your moniker.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by donhils: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
Stop calling him a liar, he showed his proof, where's yours?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
SweetSoup:
I was about to insult you but then i saw your moniker.
WHY DON'T YOU INSULT ME? GO AHEAD, NO BODY IS OWNING YOU.
SINCE INSULT WILL BE YOUR LAST RESOLVE JUST TO BACK YOUR PROVE
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Coolcube:

He uploaded a picture, where is your evidence?
BROS! LOOK THAT PICTURE WELL.

ANYWAY! I KNOW I HAVE USED ONE OF THE PHONES AND I HAVE seen THE OTHER ONE AND I KNOW WHICH ONE IS THINNER.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by shedo4sure: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
SweetSoup:
Really? Can you pls name those phones so people like me can make an informed choice?
phones like tecno h6, p6,m6, most Samsung phones, in short ask Google and discover 4 ur self....
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Maro4u(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
just ordered mine from Jumia @19500 can't wait to fell this baby who get them mouth or hand let them talk or write lol the phone is super b for it price.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by originalblood: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
BROS! LOOK THAT PICTURE WELL.

ANYWAY! I KNOW I HAVE USED ONE OF THE PHONES AND I HAVE seen THE OTHER ONE AND I KNOW WHICH ONE IS THINNER.

It would have been an honour to insult you but I will refrain from indulging in your kind of myopic thinking. Your Monicker says it all!!
For your information I own all 3 Infinix New releases and I so know what I am talking about unlike you who has nothing better to say.
Be quite dude.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
originalblood:

It would have been an honour to insult you but I will refrain from indulging in your kind of myopic thinking. Your Monicker says it all!!
For your information I own all 3 Infinix New releases and I so know what I am talking about unlike you who has nothing better to say.
Be quite dude.
YOUR infinix HOT 2 IS BLUE COLOUR BUT YOU ARE SHOWING US SLIVER COLOUR ON THE SIDE VIEW.

FEE FREE, GO AHEAD AND INSULT
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by directonpc(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
TechLector:

nope
I think they do open on Saturday but close early. I maybe wrong
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by originalblood: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
YOUR infinix HOT 2 IS BLUE COLOUR BUT YOU ARE SHOWING US SLIVER COLOUR ON THE SIDE VIEW.

FEE FREE, GO AHEAD AND INSULT

Bros , colour blindness is a disease. See a doctor! How does that prove you right?
I don't need to insult you, you already helped me do that. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ebimablog: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
The fact is that the Hot 2 is thicker ,but minimal,its only thicker by the double sided rear cover.To me the argument should be which is heavier? the Hot 2 still is heaavier.

Below u have hot note,innjoo one ,zero 2 and hot 2

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Coolcube: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=originalblood post=37427381]

Oga mi, pls how u fit rate the Hot 2? My BB Q5 just stopped working and I intend to get a cheap phone that would be okay. BB hates me, I have used 4 and they ended up the same way, so I think it's time to try android. Waiting for your honest reply.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Joshkid(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
supersam95:
now flexxing my tecno camon c8 it was available on micro station yesterday And I got it at #25900 I love the phone mehnnnn the camera of the fone is really a big testimony for tecno company they tried tho And am back to being a tecno fan, from gionee m3 to tecno c8 shd we call it an upgrade
Na level gradegrin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Richhard(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
originalblood:

Be quite dude.

Great reply bro, cap off
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by abdul01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
One day old infinix hot 2 for sale @ 18,000
call if interested
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by originalblood: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ebimablog:
The fact is that the Hot 2 is thicker ,but minimal,its only thicker by the double sided rear cover.To me the argument should be which is heavier? the Hot 2 still is heaavier.

Below u have hot note,innjoo one ,zero 2 and hot 2

My mistake. I took my measurement with the phone screen facing up, while u took yours with the screen down.
Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by originalblood: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Coolcube post=37428276][/quote]

I have only had it for a few days and I only bought it out of curiosity, plus its my 3rd phone so I have not really used a lot of it.
Anyway my honest opinion so far is that the devices performance is above average. It a low budget phone worth every penny spent.
The Android experience for Android One is a totally new one so for some people its a challenge to adapt to this new experience but generally its a great phone all round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.