Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775788 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by StarboyMichael(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2015
To me, 2Gb Ram is the only selling point for this phone, every other spec is so so. I'm still trying to understand the bland feel
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:08am On Aug 29, 2015
StarboyMichael:
To me, 2Gb Ram is the only selling point for this phone, every other spec is so so. I'm still trying to understand the bland feel
apart from 2gb ram it has a HD screen at an unbeatable price of 19,500.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Sharon6:

It doesn't heat. I operate it 24/7, it's a work phone so believe me. Where did you buy yours?
from jumia.one of its agent
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Please has anyone been able to use Mtn bis via simple server or etisalat chat pack via psiphon on this device...mine is not connecting at all

And please bigtt76 I rooted with d same version of kingroot as yours but I can't find kinguser is it same with you over there?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
You can purchase from Jumia. 2GB - 19,500.
You can check the link in my signature. - Sharon6
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Youngpo413: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
Jonathan2787:
if the phone has a blue color of the 2g ram version because i love bright things
you love bright things?get a lumia lol.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Yes it's the same grin

lilwayneme:
Please has anyone been able to use Mtn bis via simple server or etisalat chat pack via psiphon on this device...mine is not connecting at all

And please bigtt76 I rooted with d same version of kingroot as yours but I can't find kinguser is it same with you over there?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akinswaggs(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2015
lilwayneme:

yes.... Mtn Bis works flawlessly.......

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Maro4u(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2015
abeg can someone tell me the gaming capability of the phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Keemie(f): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
akinswaggs:

Please what version of kingroot did you use to root your phone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by caltronov: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Can someone kindly upload gaming screenshots of the phone.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by omokoaustine(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2015
akinswaggs:

Pls kindly help me backup your stock rom and upload it for me. I wil appreciate it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by directonpc(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2015
lilwayneme:

Etisalat via simple server works go here 7rl.in/etifree you do not need root
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2015
lilwayneme:

the newer version merge both of them. Try download root checker to see if your device is probably rooted
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
the newer version merge both of them. Try download root checker to see if your device is probably rooted
thanks have confirmed it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2015
directonpc:

Etisalat via simple server works go here 7rl.in/etifree you do not need root
...thanks for the idea..
I later configured psiphon and it's now working well
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
akinswaggs:

thanks I later got the psiphon settings

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes it's the same grin

thanks just trying to confirm in order to avoid story that touch...

You understand now grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dustmalik: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2015
For those whom their devices got bricked; at what point did it brick? Was it after successfully rooting it? Or In the process of rooting? Or when trying to replace Kinguser with SuperSu?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Yes o! The thing is just get a good Internet access when rooting. Used Glo BIS without issues. I've also rooted several devices same way without issue. I think those with bricked devices in the process may have tried flashing earlier using the SuperSU method before trying the Kingroot method or the other way round.

lilwayneme:
thanks just trying to confirm in order to avoid story that touch...

You understand now grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by trenlog: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Where can I get this phone in Ibadan?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dustmalik: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes o! The thing is just get a good Internet access when rooting. Used Glo BIS without issues. I've also rooted several devices same way without issue. I think those with bricked devices in the process may have tried flashing earlier using the SuperSU method before trying the Kingroot method or the other way round.

I successfully rooted mine with v4.5.0 build 120, same version you used as well, but Kinguser wasn't installed on my device. From the description of Kingroot on the official thread on xda, Kinguser is supposed to be installed alongside Kingroot, which should be replaced with SuperSu after a successful root. So, I'm wondering if Kinguser was installed on yours.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2015
No its not installed. I think that was so with the old version of Kingroot because I remembered when I first used Kingroot months ago, it was Chinese version (with no English instructions) after installing and rooting, it installed the Kinguser which was English with same interface as the Kingroot. I think the been merged together.

dustmalik:

I successfully rooted mine with v4.5.0 build 120, same version you used as well, but Kinguser wasn't installed on my device. From the description of Kingroot on the official thread on xda, Kinguser is supposed to be installed alongside Kingroot, which should be replaced with SuperSu after a successful root. So, I'm wondering if Kinguser was installed on yours.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dustmalik: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2015
bigtt76:
No its not installed. I think that was so with the old version of Kingroot because I remembered when I first used Kingroot months ago, it was Chinese version (with no English instructions) after installing and rooting, it installed the Kinguser which was English with same interface as the Kingroot. I think the been merged together.

Oh, I see. That sounds very plausible.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ebimablog: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2015
bigtt76:

Check Slot or MTN office ,Otherwise u can order Online from the comfort of your home
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oxytocin(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
akinswaggs:

Boss..How do I subscribe for the MTN BIS..and how much also how am I going to make it work using g simple server ..Guyz reply me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
lilwayneme:
...thanks for the idea.. I later configured psiphon and it's now working well
How did you do it please?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
lilwayneme:
...thanks for the idea.. I later configured psiphon and it's now working well
How did you do it please?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akinswaggs(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2015
Keemie:
Please what version of kingroot did you use to root your phone

version 4.1

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akinswaggs(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Oxytocin:
Boss..How do I subscribe for the MTN BIS..and how much also how am I going to make it work using g simple server ..Guyz reply me

i do the weekly sub for N350
daily-N70
weekly-N350
Montgly-N1000

all capped at 5gb for each of them
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Keemie(f): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2015
How can I backup the stock Rom of the hot2 with out root access. Has anyone been able to install Cwm recovery on the infinix hot 2.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akashi01(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2015
akinswaggs:

i do the weekly sub for N350
daily-N70
weekly-N350
Montgly-N1000

all capped at 5gb for each of them
he means the settings for SS

Abeg send am to am privately..no post am here

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.