Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (776588 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tunamania(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2016
thanks boss
Neyoalao:

The best way to revive it is conncting this fake chargers that has light on them thd #200 ones. Cut the blackberry charging mouth away and connect the two wires left to the positive and negative terminal of the battery. Hold it firmly to it for a while when its plugged amd then use to tongue to check if the polarity is back. Retry until the polarity is back.
Speaking from experience happened to me twice
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jimzkay: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Please any precious mind to help...please I just attempted to upgrade my x510 v6.0 to august update...as it finished boot and instead of optimize apps...it just hanged up and loaded nothing...I tried to off it so as to allow for reboot alas it aint work...the phone finally went blackout...I ve been trying to hard reset the phone but to no avail...please any epp
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Toluene15:

Flashing over androidone usually results in boot loop so most custom roms base are usually flashed over Infinix stock ROM.
Which rom are you flashing over?

Bros, this is what I've tested. Whoever, port the ROM usually give instructions on how to. CM don't give me boot loop when I flash over Android One...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jimzkay: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Please how do I confirm that please....all these info analysis is strange...or should I say 16g ROM??that's all I know...I went to settings, about phone, system update...after that I clicked on download then when It's completed I clicked on restart/install...that the beginning of the mIshap....please help
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tolulopy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Gud asfternoon, pls help o.......while trying to install the August update, I got an error message with the android icon laying down. I've tried it several times, it is dz same error message m getting......pls,what should I do?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
negga4al:

Bros, this is what I've tested. Whoever, port the ROM usually give instructions on how to. CM don't give me boot loop when I flash over Android One...
We are saying the same thing. I only asked which rom you flashed over. Some people have flashed XUI rom over androidone and experienced boot loop. It depends on the procedure given by the person that port it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolulopy:
Gud asfternoon, pls help o.......while trying to install the August update, I got an error message with the android icon laying down. I've tried it several times, it is dz same error message m getting......pls,what should I do?

One of the two things occurred:

You get error message if you have in any way modified boot and/or system partition (if your phone's rooted).

OR

The download was corrupted.

If you are not rooted, and this error persists, you may want to flash the OTA update manually via your stock recovery. Download from here: https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota/infinix_infinixx510sprout_infinixx510/5195a0f07d89b62f936dd56b7649448c14efe54b.zip

Courtesy: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4796617
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by cyrilomeru: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Am na chilling with the hot 3 xui rom for hot 2, this rom is dope, best rom ever, my ba3 is na a rock, but there are some few bugs, but i will download the version 2 to fix dem all.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pinkyni(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
I beg house what's the current price
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
pinkyni:
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pinkyni(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thanks not interested.I am only asking of current market price
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by cyrilomeru: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
pinkyni:

hot 2 is out of market, u can only get hot 3, hot 3 is around 32 to 35k
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hot 4 is N36,900 on Jumia

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oukitel C3 rom For Infinix Hot 2

Disclaimer:
Code:
I'm not responsible if your device gain the ability became very cool & awesome after flashing this You're flashing this at your own risk.

What is working:
- Almost everything...
What is not working:
- Nothing
- Everything is working as far as I tested.

Screenshots in the attachments
Download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7y4p3WSVdQgQzMxV1RGd2xSRVU/view
Oukitel C3 For Hot 2
~ Happy flashing ~

Oukitel C3 For Hot 2
Fix for reversed sim cards and enabling root in the attachment http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3862535&d=1472815050

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2016
[ROM][MT6580] FLYME OS V5.1.8.1R FOR INFINIX X510

Yogi Hermawan 2:19:00 AM

LINK ROM : ROM https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxxKQGUTEIKxVVhBU2JnS3FIc2s/view

FOR XPOSED : XPOSED
Features:
Based On 5.1.1
Liquid Smooth
Most Of The Components Translated To English Language
GPS Tracker Is Working Fine
non emulated storage
Improved animation problem
Tested calls, messages work
The status bar data switches normal
Camera work( Photo & video)
Install the software work
Add root privileges
Add re Manager
Add V4 sound
Screen Helper
DPI adjustment
Violence freeze uninstall whatever app, and get rid of!
Against misappropriation, once discovered, letters!
CPU settings, core biasing
Green Guardian
Hide Applications
MX Audio (Best Sound Quality)

Insallation :
Download ROM
Keep in sdcard / Internal (Do Inside the folder )
Turn off Mobile
Login Recovery ( TWRP / CWM )
Wipe and select Advanced Wipe
Tick ​​Data / System / Cache / Dalvik Cache
Back to the original view Recovery
Install and find ROM and Install
Wait until the process is completed
Reboot !!!
BUG : if there is a bug you find yourself fix

NOTE : Use DualSimcontrol to enable Internet data

If you are going to port over and share please include Credit

Credit :
Ferhung
Fire855
Meizu
Ported by Yhogi Hermawan

Thanks To:
AMD INDO
Ambaradul TEAM
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by cyrilomeru: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Toluene15:
Oukitel C3 rom For Infinix Hot 2

Disclaimer:
Code:
I'm not responsible if your device gain the ability became very cool & awesome after flashing this You're flashing this at your own risk.

So What is working:
Almost everything...
So What is not working:
External SD card (Same as all ported marshamllow roms for hot 2)
No solution yet.
Screenshots in the attachments
Download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7y4p3WSVdQgQzMxV1RGd2xSRVU/view
Oukitel C3 For Hot 2
~ Happy flashing ~

pls how can I root the hot 3 xui ROM for hot 2, secondly found out that after installing the v2 over the v1, my internal memory became 9gb, y is it so
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
cyrilomeru:

pls how can I root the hot 3 xui ROM for hot 2, secondly found out that after installing the v2 over the v1, my internal memory became 9gb, y is it so
maybe you didn't do a clean installation (the usual wipes before installation).

Root via TWRP recovery by clicking reboot system. you'll see a message saying system is not rooted swipe to root. it will automatically flash #SU and reboot the device itself.
or
by flashing root.zip yourself
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by cyrilomeru: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Toluene15:

maybe you didn't do a clean installation (the usual wipes before installation).

Root via TWRP recovery by clicking reboot system. you'll see a message saying system is not rooted swipe to root. it will automatically flash #SU and reboot the device itself.
or
by flashing root.zip yourself

I did a wipe b4 installation
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
cyrilomeru:

I did a wipe b4 installation
ok. Try installing back the prev then try flashing over without wiping or stick to V1.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SanMinato: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
negga4al:

You get error message if you have in any way modified boot and/or system partition (if your phone's rooted).

OR

If you are not rooted, and this error persists, you may want to flash the OTA update manually via your stock recovery. Download from here: https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota/infinix_infinixx510sprout_infinixx510/5195a0f07d89b62f936dd56b7649448c14efe54b.zip

Pls help with the link to the CM 13 you downloaded for your hot 2. And how did you flash it. Using custom recovery? (If yes, which one?) Or via PC flash tools?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
SanMinato:

Pls help with the link to the CM 13 you downloaded for your hot 2. And how did you flash it. Using custom recovery? (If yes, which one?) Or via PC flash tools?

Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2/development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-t3442726

Read instructions carefully.
Flash using TWRP 3.0
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by adelcole(m): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2016
While i was browsing with UC web my phone hot 2 was just vibrating unduly it repeated it more than 4 tyms i don't know why?
Cud that be virus threat i suggest. Wat can i use to scan the phone not app now pls help anyone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2016
adelcole:
While i was browsing with UC web my phone hot 2 was just vibrating unduly it repeated it more than 4 tyms i don't know why?
Cud that be virus threat i suggest. Wat can i use to scan the phone not app now pls help anyone
my guess is that website u visited has adverts and they want to force u to install an app which might be malware.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by haywhizzz(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
pls can someone give me a detailed explanation on how to change my hot 2 Rom from android one to Xui rom
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hakeem12(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
I will advise you to stay on Android one rom, cos of updates and all. But why do you wanna change to infinix rom.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by enoch273: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Change IMEI of all android 6.0 marshmallow smart phone, click link below for details...

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/how-to-change-imei-on-all-android-60.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just curious.

People said Infinix Hot 2 on Android One dont support OTG only the XUI rom from Inifinix but i test up to fives apps yesterday and they gave me positive result saying Android One support OTG feature.

Has anyone tried it before.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tolulopy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
negga4al:

OR

thanks a bunch bro, I tried flashing it manually bt it was nt successful, I got dz message....There is not enough space on system to activate security/system patches(something like that)......pls, what should I do?.... Thanks.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tolulopy:
thanks a bunch bro, I tried flashing it manually bt it was nt successful, I got dz message....There is not enough space on system to activate security/system patches(something like that)......pls, what should I do?.... Thanks.

Do you have enough storage space?
Which recovery are you using? Hope it is stock?
Did you rename the downloaded zip (you should try renaming it to either "update.zip" or "ota.zip", either of them should work)
I also hope you've not tampered with your phone in any way?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tolulopy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
negga4al:

Do you have enough storage space?
Which recovery are you using? Hope it is stock?
Did you rename the downloaded zip (you should try renaming it to either "update.zip" or "ota.zip", either of them should work)
I also hope you've not tampered with your phone in any way?
I have enough storage space, I renamed it to update.zip and my phone is not rooted....Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tolulopy:
I have enough storage space, I renamed it to update.zip and my phone is not rooted....Thanks

Try renaming it to ota, if it'll work. You may also consider doing a factory reset, or else, I cannot help you further from here.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Collinz2:
Just curious.

People said Infinix Hot 2 on Android One dont support OTG only the XUI rom from Inifinix but i test up to fives apps yesterday and they gave me positive result saying Android One support OTG feature.

Has anyone tried it before.

They say "seeing is believing". So if you don't believe us, you can as well try it yourself and get back to us smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.