Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos (29850 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:
well dayum
These shiit does happen all over the world but the Government need to do more to reduce the occurrence.

Whatever , there is a price to pay for every step towards real civilization.

1 Like

Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by bravesoul247(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Things that happen in that country Nigeria baffles me sometimes. How can two train collide... na wao ooo

Sounds abominable
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by bravesoul247(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Things that happen in that country Nigeria baffles me sometimes. How can two train collide... na wao ooo

Sounds abominable
Nna ehn, me sef I tire oooo. The thing is just so funny.
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by Jamaticulus(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2015
ednut1:
in their pockets they wud find 2-5k. dey cud hv entered danfo for less dan 150. those pple dat climb those trains are mad pple to me. RIP. by tomrw anoda set of dumbos wud climb d train smh

Dem stil climb on top train today sef. Police raided and arrested most of em' today wen the train stopped at Ikeja!
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by sukkot: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
These shiit does happen all over the world but the Government need to do more to reduce the occurrence.

Whatever , there is a price to pay for every step towards real civilization.
I hear ya loud and clear bro. it is what it is. some things you cant legislate. The past year or two in america this type of event has become commonplace so its not a ' third world ' problem.
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by delishpot: 4:26am On Aug 18, 2015
askYomi:
grin

wc cause are u looking for again?
didn't u read the whole story......

So the two trains just collide like that ba? Nothing caused them to both run on the same track no human or mechanical error? You people ehn! Na wa for una o.
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by delishpot: 4:31am On Aug 18, 2015
askYomi:

wc cause are u looking for again?
didn't u read the whole story......grin
u rush comment coz u wan make FP. mtchew

anyways.....RIP to the dead, but wait, why ll u hang on a moving train.....ticked their lifes coz of #120....just put their families in agony.
it is well

Biko help me highlight the cause of the crash. Nor vex. Since you said the cause of the two trains colliding was given in that write up please just help me shine torchlight ontop the stated cause of the collission. They said two men were hanging on a train which caused tbeir deaths after their train crashed with each other. You are mocking me for wanting to know why they collided in the first place.
Ok if e nor interest you, me I want to know what caised two trains to crash in the first place.
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 4:51am On Aug 18, 2015
aspabay:
Ahh. How come i didnt hear of this one? I board the train everyday and knew about the Trailer incident. And to think trians don't commute so much on Sundays. And if they. Move at all, you wont find any 'hangers' on Sundays because the train would bé virtually empty.
Hmm i just smell some lies here. I will find out tomorrow.
I tire ooo, I was in Agege area till 11pm on Sunday and there was no noise anywhere around. However what I know was that on Tuesday last week, a train hit a trailer at Pen cinema area around 8pm and it caused seeious traffic on that side
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by NoRetreat(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Very unlikely in Nigeria. Pictures will convince us sha.
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by olusmarth(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2015
How possible could dat be, Pls those train work on Sundays?
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by legba1(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:
Bad news ooo. Lets see what caused the trains to collude in the first place.

Do you mean "collude" or "collide"......
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by delishpot: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2015
legba1:

Do you mean "collude" or "collide"......
I meant collide.
Re: Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos by abacusCm(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2015
drchinchek:
Wow!
...sad one. My condolence to the injured. cry

Wait a minute!
Na me be FTC? kiss
This week will be great 4 Dr Chinchek o!
your condolence to the injured abi the dead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Famous Nigerian Airlines That No Longer Exist / 2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit / Nigerian Living In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.