Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Visualize In 3d Before You Construct - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Visualize In 3d Before You Construct (654 Views)

Edo Govt., MIXTA Africa Seal Deal To Construct 1,800 Housing Units In Benin City / HOW TO CONSTRUCT A FENCE WITH GATE IN YOUR PROPERTY. / Visualize In 3d Before You Construct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visualize In 3d Before You Construct by stancydg: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please do not move to site until you have fully understood what your building will look like in the form of a computer generated 3D image that comes out as a picture, which you can see to be sure about what you are about to build in order to avoid wastage of resources. At Paradysity Architects, we provide this service by converting your building plan into vivid 3D images that you can appreciate from different view points. Please call us on 07034643328/ 08103475104 to get started NOW! Alternatively, you can send us a mail at stancydg@gmail.com. Please find a few samples below.

Re: Visualize In 3d Before You Construct by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
In my opinion you should be marketing to architects who should be providing this material as part of a total customer service experience for their clients.

But I agree that it should be done. I had mine done on Fiverr and it was an eye opening experience to be abel to walk through the house and make adjustments. making adjustments on paper i star much cheaper than doing it during construction.

Re: Visualize In 3d Before You Construct by stancydg: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Great comment. We are Architects and we provide this service as part of our total customer service experience. That is why you should CONSULT US before YOU CONSTRUCT.
Re: Visualize In 3d Before You Construct by nairalanduser: 1:17am On Aug 20, 2015
stancydg:
Great comment. We are Architects and we provide this service as part of our total customer service experience. That is why you should CONSULT US before YOU CONSTRUCT.

You may want to boost your profile by being among the first few that will be selected to have their services featured on the frontpage of www.gimylancer.com on launch this September. GIMYlancer will give you the audience to get more customers Free through free advertising and bidding on architectural jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Property Behind Chevron / 2 Bedroom Flat Needed / Sales:cute 3 Bedroom Flat On The 6th Floor Off Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.