Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

NDDC Denies Allegation Of Missing N183.7bn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NDDC Denies Allegation Of Missing N183.7bn (306 Views)

Super Eagles Chief Coah, Salisu Yusuf Denies Receiving Bribe / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya / Kelechi Iheanacho With Ahmed Yusuf In 2010 & 2016: Refuting Age Cheat Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Denies Allegation Of Missing N183.7bn by Judith1000: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, has debunked allegations that N183.7 billion of the commission was missing. The Executive Director, Finance and Administration of the commission, Mr Henry Ogiri, made this known in Abua, Ahoada West Local Government Area, Rivers State, that the allegation of missing fund contained in the report of the Auditor General of the Federation, Mr Samuel Ukura to the National Assembly was allegedly premature and misinforming.

He said: “I find the report very misleading and untrue. It tended to portray the current management as being responsible for the missing money when in fact the period covered by the report is 2008-2012. I will say without fear of contradiction that the Auditor-General’s report is premature. I say this because we are already putting together the responses to the queries which were for a period we were not in the commission. continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/nddc-denies-allegation-of-missing.html
Re: NDDC Denies Allegation Of Missing N183.7bn by bobo9ice: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Drama.
U go soon no worsop.

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Football 1960bet Is The Fastest Paying Online Sport / Taylor Jumps 2nd Furthest Ever To Win Triple Jump On Day 6 Of World Champions / 1960bet Partner Sign Up Visit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.