Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love (540 Views)

Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by shakitibodmarx(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME

1 Like

Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by jerryice(m): 1:48am On Aug 18, 2015
HBD
Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by Mrbigman1(m): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Happy birthday brother
Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by Mariecakes(f): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Happy birthday LLNP
Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by yetseyi(f): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Happy birthday, wishing you the very best.You are my birthday mate.
Happy birthday to me too. August born are always very special.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by sexymamatee(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
yetseyi:
Happy birthday, wishing you the very best.You are my birthday mate.

Happy birthday to me too. August born are always very special.

apy birthday 2 us
Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by smokescreen4: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by Chidoks(f): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2015
happy happy birthday.may God bless, preserve,prosper you.may he take you to the next and higher level.( amen)
Re: Nairaland It's My Birthday Show Your Love by Sharksblow(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2015
my love's photos are not on my phone. I will show my love later

(1) (Reply)

See Official Photos From Ebony Life TV "Fifty" Movie Premiere For London,uk / US White Officer Won't Face Charges In Death Of 12years Black Ohio Boy / Photos: Man Dies Hours After His Wedding In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.