Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! (50446 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by godoluwa(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Bread is better dan cake....
now I knw sey my eye clear coz all i can see is BREAD
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by tabisegroup(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2015
handbagss:
Not Hilarious a bit

Not even a bit dear. God knows if i had my way i wud ve blessed them with a cake
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2015
At least is sliced bread luxury brand not agege bread he must love her grin nah upgrade b dat
Neway dey look happy so who r we to judge
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by udysweet(f): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Haba,u dey vex o! I thot the whole idea is to evoke lafta at d pic cos its clearly a funny one,not to make mockery of. You're already indirectly laying curses on pple who hvnt evn made any negative comment so far based on wen u made dis ur comment.
Relax mbok ,life isn't dat hard for u to be so harsh! Oya smile jo,evn if u won't laff at d funny side of d pic.
As for me,I dnt need to do Party Sef,jus go sign d dotted lines wit a few faamily members and off we go,lol
kilokeys:
Not funny..

What they could possibly afford

While you many miserable jesters sit and wait for a castle-like cake.. These folks would be busy making babies.

When u get ur choice cake and man.. Menopause has already set in.

Keep laffing and waiting
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by sauceEEP(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Jehova witness couple...
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Burger01(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Not funny..

What they could possibly afford

While you many miserable jesters sit and wait for a castle-like cake.. These folks would be busy making babies.

When u get ur choice cake and man.. Menopause has already set in.

Keep laffing and waiting
You make sense. smiley
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by tabisegroup(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
may01:
This is actually humbling smiley Be grateful for what you've got, others have nothing or less
U r very well right
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Chidoo74: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
:DMust u wed?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by imtfans(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2015
magicminister:

It is well!
Maybe its a cultural thing cos I feel if you too broke to get a solid cake on your wedding, you shouldnt be getting married in the first instance!
it is not the size
of ur cake DAT determined success in marrriahe
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kolaaderin: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2015
If they could actually afford the suit and the wedding garment, they could as well get a small cake at least.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by missKiffy(f): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2015
BigBelleControl:
I like the guy, he cut his cake according to his bread.
Lobatan shocked
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Its love that matters nt cake
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Whatever, the bride doesn't look happy on her wedding day. And the ' cake ', from the way she is looking at it, might be the cause. I wonder how happily they will live ever after.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Gordzwheel(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Maybe the dude works in a bakery.....and he was offered those slices by the bakery he works.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Kingsasian(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
missbehave247:
The introvert I know on Nl won't agree to this. Sign of End Time
I am surprised as well.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by SirLewis(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
The bride doesn't look happy at all and that's not a good way to start her married life cuz she'll forever hold a grudge against her husband for not being able to pull off a proper wedding. Her dress looks like she borrowed it from her ancestors. I know "there's no money, cut your coat according to your size" but if the groom doesn't have much why bother getting married? What happens when the kids start coming and we know people like this aren't satisfied with 6 kids?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Ephemmm: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

. better to have this kinda wedding and have peace and love in the family than have a society wedding that eventually crashes from scandals....

tongue tongue tongue Introvert, always on point.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Ephemmm: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
# BUHARI'S WEDDING CAKE IN 1937.

I wonder how people reason with their anus.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Dereformer(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2015
I bet you, this marriage will last till death do them part.

For that is the most important thing in marriage relationship.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by switmay32(f): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Not funny. kiss
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Dats a cake baked in form of bread
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by prospero15(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol nice..onye obula n'ebe aka ya ruru..see as some people dey talk like say dem no fit use cake..I guess dey will hve 2 use cabin biscuit on der wedding day
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by yakamata(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2015
must they use cake

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by shnug: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Not fancy but I respect their humility and contentment.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Fine butter bread
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by NICOGRAVITY: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Glory to Jesus Christ.
This is very very impressive.
The most important thing here is that they are honoring God in the covenant of marriage.
They could be the happiest couple, after-all, the happiest people are not usually those with the best, but those who are contented with what the have.
May our Lord Jesus Christ bless your union, prosper your marriage, raise godly children for you, and help you fulfill your vision and mission on earth in Jesus name, amen.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by caprini1: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2015
bread ,cake or sharwama............they are now officially MR AND MRS.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by LockDown69(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2015
I see slices of a large bread. All na flour sha grin
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by arabianights: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
I can never be poor. HML to the couple

Be careful.you are but a mere mortal answerable to a supreme being.
"you cannever be poor"...........are u better or more favoured than the poor one's
You need to be careful with your utterances.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by arabianights: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Be careful.you are but a mere mortal answerable to a supreme being.
"i can never be poor"...........are u better or more favoured than the poor ones?
You need to be careful with your utterances.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
it might not be poverty. Afterall, they are dressed clean. Plus, why must it be cake sef? Is it not a borrowed tradition? The bread is clean and cud also signify something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.