Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! (50449 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
thelish:
does this signify a peaceful home? do everyone who had an extravagant wedding have a chaotic home? my brother, abeg pray for better thing. lol

Babe...I simply responded to my guy post...I never implied any of these assertions you gave here...

But if you care to know;
Even in the face of opulence and intimidating wealth, I won't go for extravagant wedding anywhere...whoever wanna marry me will already know this...I can't be rich enough to solve the needs of All the needy around wink ...so why waste it on mere wedding
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by ellahzy(f): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
carries him up... Slap him incessantly till he dies... Drops him and kick his a$$ as I walk away... Idiat...

Lol

Till he dies?? wickedt! grin
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by gayeobasan(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Life is in phases,men are in sizes.Let me tell a true life story;
I once had that a couple celebrated with moi-moi and eko-agidi at their wedding reception because they were financially bankrupt
and that was all they could afford at that time but when the lord remembered them,the man was able to buy a brand new car for his wife today to the glory of God.So in life there is always learning point in everything we come across
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by cabaliciouscabal: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
CAKE NOR ALCOHOL I AV NOT, THE BREAD I AV, I GIVE UNTO U. IF NIGERIANS CAN LEARN TO BE DIS MODEST, ALL THIS CORRUPTIONS IN OUR COUNTRY WILL STEM. THERE WON'T BE DESPERATION TO WANT TO BUY G WAGON, ROLLS ROYCE, E.T.C.

CONTENTMENT IS THE WATCH WORD

GOD BLESS UR UNION
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by sandrahnaub(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:

Hahhahah naaah. Unfortunately, that was the first post i saw this morning.. Only that, it wasn't funny.
Cos i dey reason my own matter.. The sacrifices average men go through to start a family in a country as tough as ours.

Okay. Oo
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by betty202020(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by vivypretty(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Bread is better dan cake....
i laughed so hard that tears started rolling down my cheek but i know u will use cake during ur turn
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by vivypretty(f): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Bread is better dan cake....
i laughed so hard that tears started rolling down my cheeks but am pretty sure u will not use it during ur turn
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
vivypretty:

i laughed so hard that tears started rolling down my cheek but i know u will use cake during ur turn
hahahahahhahaha.... of course I wee use cake.. U hav forgotten we are in nigeria grin ... Where inlaws and friends will carry ur news like say dem dey sell market.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by vivypretty(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahhahaha.... of course I wee use cake.. U hav forgotten we are in nigeria grin ... Where inlaws and friends will carry ur news like say dem dey sell market.
lol.the couple i guess are nigerians too.i shock when i see ur first comment
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
vivypretty:

lol.the couple i guess are nigerians too.i shock when i see ur first comment
lol r u sure, nigerians? Maybe kenyans or burundi nationals.... Would u like a lavish wedding or smth moderate?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by nnowu(f): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Deeper life or mountain on fire things!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by vivypretty(f): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol r u sure, nigerians? Maybe kenyans or burundi nationals.... Would u like a lavish wedding or smth moderate?
not really lavish but is once in a life time event so it should worth something depending on my man's pocket
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
gilgal7:
Great...looks romantic...either d bride or d groom works in a bakery....lol
Evil
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by steve308(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Not funny..

What they could possibly afford

While you many miserable jesters sit and wait for a castle-like cake.. These folks would be busy making babies.

When u get ur choice cake and man.. Menopause has already set in.

Keep laffing and waiting
confam write up
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
not laffin at dem but isit by force to do white weddin
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by EndtimeBlessing: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please let's not laugh at this, if you look at the picture very well, you will notice that it is inside the bush. This may be a wedding contracted in a refugee camp or internally displaced camp.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by ifeomaekol(f): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
EternalBeing:
True Love!
iffa hear.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by tjdimmy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
never mock another man's pain, may God prosper them.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by aprokomania(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

. better to have this kinda wedding and have peace and love in the family than have a society wedding that eventually crashes from scandals....
or better still have a society wedding and peace and love in the family.
change your mentality
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by darlenese(f): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg!! shocked shocked shocked falls off banana tree, *faints..

And dies grin wink
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Ayakata: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dopest comment!!!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
ellahzy:

Till he dies?? wickedt! grin
He has been forgiven
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I rather have this than a chaotic home...No jokes here...
Alright then. But It's easier said than....
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by jackima: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bread of Life. God says I will bless your bread and your water. Happy Married sickness free life.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Alright then. But It's easier said than....

I don't wish for poverty bro...but affluence without peace of mind is equal to poverty of the mind too wink Don't underestimate how or what a disgruntled or devilish woman can do to your happiness not even when you runaway from home for her...

It behoves you then to find someone you can tolerate her shortcomings... Personally, I can't marry a lady who had similar shortcomings as myself, rather my opposite will guarantee happiness... that's if I decide to marry at all wink
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't wish for poverty bro...but affluence without peace of mind is equal to poverty of the mind too wink Don't underestimate how or what a disgruntled or devilish woman can do to your happiness not even when you runaway from home for her...

It behoves you then to find someone you can tolerate her shortcomings... Personally, I can't marry a lady who had similar shortcomings as myself, rather my opposite will guarantee happiness... that's if I decide to marry at all wink
I understand your point fully. Just that the human being tends to know more of thyself when he experiences some circumstances...

Why will you want to be unmarried?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:

I understand your point fully. Just that the human being tends to know more of thyself when he experiences some circumstances...

Why will you want to be unmarried?

bolded...Silent for now...I didn't say I won't BTW but then ...cheesy
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

bolded...Silent for now...I didn't say I won't BTW but then ...cheesy
Well I understand tho... I have too many friends with same thought .
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Well I understand tho... I have too many friends with same thought .
gringringrin I simply joined the league then...representing online constituency
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin I simply joined the league then...representing online constituency
Lol.. The ladies won't be happy tho.. If you come through with the plan...
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by macof(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hc1vwfx9DOA/VdHT67CkjLI/AAAAAAAACJQ/DL6hfpBBMAU/s1600/barong.jpg[/img]

Congratulations. Happy married life.

LOL!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-this-is-most-hilarious-wedding.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

But please is it by force to do white wedding? Are are black people going crazy about this foreign nonsense?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.