Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. (2615 Views)

Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by nosiebaba(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2015
This lovely Tandem bicycle was spotted at redemption camp. I would like to get one of these

Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by swtchicgurl: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2015
I totally love it!!!

Change is here.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Proffdada: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Old School new era
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by PrinceNN(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
interesting
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by benedictnsi(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
I totally love it!!!
Change is here.
It have been in existence for decades..... Nothing like change

3 Likes

Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by swtchicgurl: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

It have been in existence for decades..... Nothing like change

Ok, thanks. smiley
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by benedictnsi(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:

Ok, thanks. smiley
Good girl..... Nnoo
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Tukor32: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2015
good innovation.. happy birthday to me
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by swtchicgurl: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

Good girl..... Nnoo

undecided
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by benedictnsi(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:

undecided
Oh gini??
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by tdayof(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Cool. I see it often.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by boboLIL(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Two-wheel drive cheesy
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by 400billionman: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Limousine..

Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Kenzico(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2015
As in the bicycle is rare in nigeria
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by bewla(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2015
linpopo omo c mouth
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by seangy4konji: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2015
The only problem might be when a cement truck is coming head on and the first driver is shouting to the left and the one at the back is shouting to the right....

Guess they will eventually stay in the middle and wait for the truck.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
seangy4konji:
The only problem might be when a cement truck is coming head on and the first driver is shouting to the left and the one at the back is shouting to the right....

Guess they will eventually stay in the middle and wait for the truck.

The person in the front steers and it's not rare in Nigeria
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by seangy4konji: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2015
If the brakes can be controlled with both legs?or the speed of steering is proportionally low to speed of the paddling from both feet because the person at the back decelerated or the one in front?
EgunMogaji:

The person in the front steers and it's not rare in Nigeria

Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
If the brakes can be controlled with both legs?or the speed of steering is proportionally low to speed of the paddling from both feet because the person at the back decelerated or the one in front?

You're over thinking this.

Just think of two bicycles welded together, you have the same function less braking (unless those with coaster brakes), less steering (though it can be argued that the person in back can induce turns based on body movement).

The job of the person in the back is simply extra horsepower.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Personally I think it's things like this that the dunces going around making basically toy cars and helicopters should be doing.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by seangy4konji: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok bro. Let me put it like this then. A Dangote trailer is coming,they need to make a left ASAP and one panics.especially the one with the steerin or handles...
EgunMogaji:

You're over thinking this.

Just think of two bicycles welded together, you have the same function less braking (unless those with coaster brakes), less steering (though it can be argued that the person in back can induce turns based on body movement).

The job of the person in the back is simply extra horsepower.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
Ok bro. Let me put it like this then. A Dangote trailer is coming,they need to make a left ASAP and one panics.especially the one with the steerin or handles...

Just like in a car or on a motorcycle, the driver has the job of steering and the stoker is along for the ride.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by seangy4konji: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
I don't think you know stability of car and bicycle then. What if the driver steers to the left ad the shivering ah hot at the back wanna go right out of fear?

Please so not tell me that one person will not die. Most likely the passenger.

Ok another scenario. A car. You have a drunk passenger and on high speed,over take and see a trailer coming decelerate to get back on your lane and yor drink passenger wakes up and hold te steering out of fear. What happens next?
EgunMogaji:

Just like in a car or on a motorcycle, the driver has the job of steering and the stoker is along for the ride.
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by Pidggin(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
swtchicgurl:
I totally love it!!!

Change is here.

U neva see dis bicycle before? shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by MRBrownJ: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
such bike is called a TANDEM, nothing new here.... and yes, only the person in the front is steering the bike (or in control of the brakes).
Re: This Rare Bicycle Was Spotted At Redemtion Camp Today. by DCTrendy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Division of labour

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Peculiar Sea Beaches In The World(photos) / Does Student Traveling To USA Need Only Oneway Ticket / Life In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.