Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively (2986 Views)

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
A good friend of mine says that She and her hubby do their bettings within their marriage to spice up their 6 years old marriage. Both of them are fans of the top English clubs(Chelsea and Arsenal).The wife is Les Blues while hubby is Gunners. The game is that should my club lose to your club no Kittycat or Joystick for that week. She equally said that they have extended to any other loss in general involving their supporting teams.eg Mancity vs Chelsea , Arsenal vs Everton, Real Madrid vs Chelsea, PSG vs Arsenal and so on shockedshocked Personally I find it ackward especially in marriage/relationship, what about you? Cc: Lalasticlala for Frontpage cool
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by swtchicgurl: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Their marriage, their life, their happiness.

3 Likes

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
End time couples grin
That can lead to divorce you know. Imagine what happened last season with Mourinho and Wenger. Chai diaris...
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by SAMBARRY: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Decibel:
That can lead to divorce you. Imagine what happened last season with Mourinho and Wenger. Chai diaris...
thank God Germany didn't play with Nigeria. He's a merciful God grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
thank God Germany didn't play with Nigeria. He's a merciful God grin cheesy grin cheesy
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
Their marriage, their life, their happiness.
Don't you think that can lead to infidelity. Cc: Cococandy
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by swtchicgurl: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Decibel:

Maybe, maybe not. Re-read my message. tongue
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by delishpot: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2015
E for sweet pass if the lossing team fan will have no say over the said part. That is to say winner takes and owns all. No I am tired, no i dont like that position, no let me rest a little. That style for sweet pass. Why deny yourself pleasure of marital sex becaise of sport? Even the people wey dey that team eey lose dey step down after the game to console theirselves.

1 Like

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by tpiander: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2015
they might be nairalanders.
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2015
@delishpot. The couple are football fanatics and such can lead to infidelity.
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2015
tpiander:
they might be nairalanders.
What they are doing is an expensive joke in marriage/relationship.
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by delishpot: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Decibel:
What they are doing is an expensive joke in marriage/relationship.

Very risky thing I tell you.
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:

Very risky thing I tell you.
She is a loser not the man sef.
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol whatever works for them...... At least, no one is cheatin...
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol whatever works for them...... At least, no one is cheatin...
Wenger is a special in failure-Mourinho
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by mrcasanova1(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Arsenal and Chelsea.

The man must be a gentleman, and the woman not-so-gentle. wink

1 Like

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Arsenal and Chelsea.

The man must be a gentleman, and the woman not-so-gentle. wink
You may be right. But the thing no follow at all
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by mrcasanova1(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Decibel:
You may be right. But the thing no follow at all
Lol. e strange gan
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Decibel: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
cc:Ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by funlord(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm!
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by Vikky014(f): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
lol. funny couple
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't know what to say. If it's fun for them, make them carry on.
Decibel:
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by aboyaji(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
It's romantic. I like ladies who shows interest in football. Not sheemales or your so called Tom boy.
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by SAMBARRY: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy

chaiii so e fit pain you like this grin cheesy grin

the hustle is real. Impotent wimp how come your fellow weaklings didn't answer when I called them and even when you cc'd them grin cheesy grin grin

Pele dear. Go and transfer your anger to the next available ashewos you patronize grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
funlord:
undecided

Shut up old hag! I wonder why your obsession with me! Even if I was to look for a cougar on NL, believe me even for free it can't be your type! A local woman like you with your uncouth personality would only do damage to my pristine reputation! You think my background and your own are similar? God forbid! Talking to me about JOBS? Sorry to dissapoint you girl but by going through your posts its easy to see that the struggle to escape poverty is a real factor in your life not mine! Finally I don't care if the others reply you, just make sure you stop being a coward by trying to slander them behind their back! Call them out front and center like an adult! Women like you give this section a bad name so that's why you are continually put in your place whenever you start displaying your idiocy! Stop blaming me for your single, sad, lonely status and your unfortunate life choices! Now kindly swerve! You bore me!
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by funlord(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
[ grin[/quote] grin
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

chaiii so e fit pain you like this grin cheesy grin

the hustle is real. Impotent wimp how come your fellow weaklings didn't answer when I called them and even when you cc'd them grin cheesy grin grin

Pele dear. Go and transfer your anger to the next available ashewos you patronize grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Shut up and go and sleep you this "old olosho"! Read the accurate description that crack has given of you in his reply! I will see you on your next senseless post which is an everyday thing for a creature like you! BAD night!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Prepaid Meter Or Estimated Billing? / Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. / Working On The Island, Living On The Mainland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.