Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills (960 Views)

Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / A Must Read: Fanta And Sprite Are Poisonous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills by greenhope(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
ONIONS! I had never heard this!!!

PLEASE READ TO THE END: IMPORTANT

In 1919 when the flu killed 40 million people there was this Doctor that visited the many farmers to see if he could help them combat the flu...

Many of the farmers and their families had contracted it and many died.

The doctor came upon this one farmer and to his surprise, everyone was very healthy. When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the rooms of the home, (probably only two rooms back then). The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under the microscope. She gave him one and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion. It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.

Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser.

Source http://trevohealthreport..com/2015/08/left-over-onions-are-poisonous-attracts.html

Re: Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills by Blizzle(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Yes I've heard that onions attract bacteria
Re: Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills by Rukkydelta(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Educative
Re: Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills by greenhope(m): 2:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Blizzle:
Yes I've heard that onions attract bacteria

interesting
Re: Left Over Onions Are Poisonous Attracts Bacteria And Kills by Taich(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
This nice and informative.

(1) (Reply)

10 Different Ways To Use Toothpaste You Never Knew About / Tribal Mark Remover / Enugu Hospital Refuse 2 Release Conjoined Twins 2 Parents 2 Travel(pics,videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.