Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (3407 Views)

Here Is An Opportunity Plots, Arces And Hectares Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta / An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem / NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Anybody with the connection(s)
Re: by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2015
I hope I find someone here
Re: by Daveuy2011: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Aflowz:

U be scammer abi angry

I don't think so boss. I buy from another guy and the prices are good. But this is better, I save a few hundreds. I don't know this guy but I think it's not fair to say it's a scam. Try him out and patronize him. Cheers
Re: by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Daveuy2011:

I don't think so boss. I buy from another guy and the prices are good. But this is better, I save a few hundreds. I don't know this guy but I think it's not fair to say it's a scam. Try him out and patronize him. Cheers

His prices aint realistic
Re: by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Com'on people
Re: by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
A financier needed or links to any financier.
Re: by kaysce(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Aflowz:
Good day nairalanders,I have been on this forum for quite some time though not really active.I will try as much as possible to be eloquent in writing,short & sharp.

To the point- I have been working on a huge long term project for a while(a project for a federal university in the country). Its a hostel project based on Build,Operate and Transfer.
Now the problem is I need a financier because a really substantial amount of money is involved(a nine figure amount).
Note that I have done majority of the work eg inquiry & acquisition of land,architectural drawings & designs,BOQ and so on.
I can describe myself as a young,vibrant,versatile gentleman willing to meet like minds here.
Anyone interested in linking me to a financier will be surely and hugely rewarded.

NB:
I do not have any collateral
I have written various proposals
I have visited various persons and banks.
In need of a financiers/partners as the case may be
Please feel free to ask any question or quote me for further details

Firstly, its sounds like a scam which is begining to trend again in nigeria(no collateral), and u are not taking any risk and leaving all d risk to partners. What happens if u pack up and abandon d project. These are some of the risks being seen whic is y u avnt being getting any interests from any quarters.

However I ave access to some financiers but do not have creatives, but I would like to ave a lot more verifiable information as I will scrutinize all your info b4 risking my intergrity with my financiers.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
kaysce:

Firstly, its sounds like a scam which is begining to trend again in nigeria(no collateral), and u are not taking any risk and leaving all d risk to partners. What happens if u pack up and abandon d project. These are some of the risks being seen whic is y u avnt being getting any interests from any quarters.

However I ave access to some financiers but do not have creatives, but I would like to ave a lot more verifiable information as I will scrutinize all your info b4 risking my intergrity with my financiers.

First of all,I will like to thank you for showing an ounce of interest.
This isn't a scam at all.I have been on this since last year and so I decided to post on nairaland though not a last resort.
If you are on whatsapp we can chat better and verify. You can send your number to this email address... everblazing01@gmail.com
Thanks once again
Re: by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Morning folks.still waiting for that somebody.
Re: by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2015
smiley
Re: by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2015
kaysce:

Check your mail sir
Re: by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
kaysce:

Still expecting your reply to my mail sir.
Re: by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Morning folks.still searching for that link
Re: by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2015
smiley
Re: by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Feel free to contact me.please do not fall into rash conclusions
Re: by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2015
smiley happy sunday
Re: by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
smiley good morning people
Re: by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Contact or quote me
Re: by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Still on it.
Re: by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Happy new month
Re: by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2015
MrKnowitall ..... sent a mail to you through the mail mods option.need your help here.
Re: by MrKnowitall: 3:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Aflowz:
MrKnowitall ..... sent a mail to you through the mail mods option.need your help here.

What's up?
Re: by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 04, 2015
MrKnowitall:

What's up?

Oga I sent you a mail concerning this my thread if you can move it to front page to increase my chance.a lot of people go fit see am.thanks
Re: by MrKnowitall: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aflowz:

Oga I sent you a mail concerning this my thread if you can move it to front page to increase my chance.a lot of people go fit see am.thanks

How do you guys even know that I'm the moderator here? Does it say it in the section or something?
Re: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrKnowitall:

How do you guys even know that I'm the moderator here? Does it say it in the section or something?

Yep.viewed your profile.says you moderate investment/investment ads.so help a bro.Thanks in advance.
Re: by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Seun ... Its like you are the only one here that can be of assistance to my cause.wanted to mail you but your profile doesn't have the 'send email to this member' option.can I get your email?
Re: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Seun assist me by moving this my thread to front page so everybody on this forum can see it and so as to get the counsel/response I need.As you can see,I have been doing most of the commenting. Thanks in anticipation

cc: seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2017 Income Program / How Has The Stock Market Decline Affected You As A Person? / Bitcoin Investment (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.