Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dear English Speakers, Come Back To Normal. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dear English Speakers, Come Back To Normal. (765 Views)

If You Happen To Go To The Abroad Will You Come Back? See This Guy Hilarious Ans / When One Of Your Ancestors Come Back As Your Baby (see Photo) / Kudos To Anyone That Can Translate This Sentence From Pidgin To Normal English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear English Speakers, Come Back To Normal. by Wizzz: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2015
grin I came across this photo and decided to share. Social media and instant messaging has made a huge number of us forget basic English spellings. Typing in short forms doesn't make you richer. So anything worth doing, is worth doing well

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Facts About Guys In A Relationship / I Always Open My Window 2 Check If Other People Still Has Lite Wenever Power / See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.