Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

If You Happen To Go To The Abroad Will You Come Back? See This Guy Hilarious Ans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Happen To Go To The Abroad Will You Come Back? See This Guy Hilarious Ans (1901 Views)

How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? / How Different Girls React To "Will You Come To My House This Night?" / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Happen To Go To The Abroad Will You Come Back? See This Guy Hilarious Ans by Tunesoven(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
�Duro nor.
IF YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO THE ABROAD WILL YOU COME BACK

Watch this guy's reply to the question
����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96zGGWYJR4I

Follow on Instagran:@iamjesusbaze to watch more funny video

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Problem / I'm Not Joking . Lolz / Happy Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.