Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account (7130 Views)

Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards / August 2016: Review of The International Spending Limit on Your Naira MasterCard / Transfer From Nigeria Naira Account To Barclays Bank PLC (UK) Naira Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2015
USAutoBuy:

But RIA is quoting exchange rates at N197. Never really used them before. My offer is actually N20 higher.

Correct on the rate.

In fact it's even lower if you transfer at their retail location.

But mi oga, we all know that white market no fit reach black one grin
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Correct on the rate.
In fact it's even lower if you transfer at their retail location.
But mi oga, we all know that white market no fit reach black one grin

So basically making $276 more based on a $3,000 to transfer "no fit reach black one" And you are only 30mins away to conclude the transaction

Hmmmm

Will gladly drive that distance to make that in a span of 1.5hrs

#thinkingoutloud
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2015
USAutoBuy:

So basically making $276 more based on a $3,000 to transfer "no fit reach black one" And you are only 30mins away to conclude the transaction

Hmmmm

Will gladly drive that distance to make that in a span of 1.5hrs

#thinkingoutloud

No biggie these things happen. AbokiOnTheGround is my benchmark and not Ria for black market and I can wait till March to get even more than N217, not even N197 as $ is bought at 230 in Ibadan today.

#EdgeTheBetToMySide cheesy
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

No biggie these things happen. AbokiOnTheGround is my benchmark and not Ria for black market and I can wait till March to get even more than N217, not even N197 as $ is bought at 230 in Ibadan today.
#EdgeTheBetToMySide cheesy

We are here whenever you are ready. Even in a year wink
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2015
USAutoBuy:

We are here whenever you are ready. Even in a year wink

A year ke? grin

My project will be done by then and all of this will be moot. You offer a good service but to folks that are in a pinch.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

A year ke? grin
My project will be done by then and all of this will be moot. You offer a good service but to folks that are in a pinch.

May be there is another project after that, you never know. N20 above WU and RIA is darn good and you don't have to be in a pinch.

Considering that WU and RIA transacts millions of $$ daily, they can't all be in a pinch. So that it doesn't seem like its some kinda deal cloaked in secrecy. This is a public and open forum that i am stating the rates accessible to anyone and how i got to my offer conclusion.

Amazing how you can willy nilly hand over your money to RIA at a lower rate of exchange with no question asked but i am the one here holding "people in a pinch" at ransom cheesy

ATM rates at N220/$ include the surcharge of about $3 as well. And you can only imagine the amount of money being withdrawn from the ATM daily by people overseas. Stanbic Bank is happy and Chase Bank (or the ATM Owner) is happy as well for the surcharges.

That's gotta be a lot of people in a pinch the way you put it. grin
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2015
USAutoBuy:

May be there is another project after that, you never know. N20 above WU and RIA is darn good and you don't have to be in a pinch.

Considering that WU and RIA transacts millions of $$ daily, they can't all be in a pinch. So that it doesn't seem like its some kinda deal cloaked in secrecy. This is a public and open forum that i am stating the rates accessible to anyone and how i got to my offer conclusion.

Amazing how you can willy nilly hand over your money to RIA at a lower rate of exchange with no question asked but i am the one here holding "people in a pinch" at ransom cheesy

ATM rates at N220/$ include the surcharge of about $3 as well. And you can only imagine the amount of money being withdrawn from the ATM daily by people overseas. Stanbic Bank is happy and Chase Bank (or the ATM Owner) is happy as well for the surcharges.

That's gotta be a lot of people in a pinch the way you put it. grin

Those are some strong words.

Your thread so I'll bow out.

Enjoy.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Those are some strong words.
Your thread so I'll bow out.
Enjoy.

Hope i didn't come off in a bad way. Not intended to

#thinkingoutloud

Happy Sunday
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
N217 / $$

Oct. 20th, 2015
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
We need $$$ here. We pay the ATM rate of N265/$$

Quick transfer. Bank of America or Wells Fargo
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by itsabdul(m): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2016
USAutoBuy:

Do you accept Payoneer transfer?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 3:41am On Jan 30, 2016
itsabdul:

Do you accept Payoneer transfer?

Unfortunately No. No paypal either. Too much wahala
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by adekaz777: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2016
HOW MANY Million $$$ ? If u can pay in another currency than naira (like euro, dinar) we can give u better currency swap deals & with naira just come up on your buying price of N265/$. Contact me on 08037021479 hahamu6000@gmail.com
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
USAutoBuy:

Hello. is this service still available?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 7:29am On May 03, 2017
Who can vouch for this member. EgunMogaji, Modath, Udiboy, did you all later use his service? As you all commented on the thread years back. Please indicate as I want to do a deal with him.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by modath(f): 7:43am On May 03, 2017
Alexkene:
Who can vouch for this member. EgunMogaji, Mo, Udiboy, did you all later use his service? As you all commented on the thread years back. Please indicate as I want to do a deal with him.

Thou shall tread with caution.... I knoweth no man!! cool

1 Like

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 03, 2017
Alexkene:
Who can vouch for this member. EgunMogaji, Modath, Udiboy, did you all later use his service? As you all commented on the thread years back. Please indicate as I want to do a deal with him.

I'll never vouch for anyone on Nairaland and have never transacted any foreign exchange deals with anyone on here.

#InAbokiITrust

Good day.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Chris1010: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Trying your line not going, want to do 10k$ hit me uo on 07042000204
USAutoBuy:
Hi,

We are in need of $$$ here in the US and we will credit your account in Nigeria immediately.

We have BUSINESS / PERSONAL accounts with the following Banks:

Bank of America

Suntrust Bank

TD Bank

Wells Fargo

We will credit any of your designated account in Nigeria same day

Thanks

Contact - +19048815585 (Kunle)
kunleautos@yahoo.com

0705-477-3686 (whatsapp)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today / Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.