Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? (1426 Views)

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by saiprojects(f): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/08/what-to-eat-on-date.html

Okay so I was having a conversation with my friend who believes that going cinemas or go bowling is a good place to take someone on a date...Errrmmm NO.. Why would you go cinema, watch a movie and end the night just like that Why would you go bowling?? It is very important to do something intimate so you can get to know eachother right?

What do you eat on a date, me I can't eat traditional food on a date cause its very messy; don't get me wrong I love my naija food oh..

Lets discuss..!!!

Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
it depends on the type of date u knw.

if its a normal simple date, the cinema, football match, fast food joint,garden are good places to go on that date smiley on this date, u can eat wateva u lyk, cos u guys are lyk.. jx having fun, ntn romanticky. and u can dress casual.

buh if u knw its a date Dats gonna involve kissing, romancing and finally sex!!! hotels, ur house, clubs are great tongue on this type of date, be careful wat u eat o. if u dnt want ur date pulling awt when kissing u cos ur mouth reeks onions or ginger or amala, order for light meals dat won't cause problems laterrrr on wink do nt eat foods that are gasy(beans, boiled eggs, pork etc) on this kinda date, so dat it won't cause problems when u guys are doing IT smiley dnt forget to dress SEXY grin

I've contributed what I know.
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by saiprojects(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
very nice contribution..
EroticAngelina:

if its a normal simple date, the cinema, football match, fast food joint,garden are good places to go on that date smiley on this date, u can eat wateva u lyk, cos u guys are lyk.. jx having fun, ntn romanticky. and u can dress casual.

buh if u knw its a date Dats gonna involve kissing, romancing and finally sex!!! hotels, ur house, clubs are great tongue on this type of date, be careful wat u eat o. if u dnt want ur date pulling awt when kissing u cos ur mouth reeks onions or ginger or amala, order for light meals dat won't cause problems laterrrr on wink do nt eat foods that are gasy(beans, boiled eggs, pork etc) on this kinda date, so dat it won't cause problems when u guys are doing IT smiley dnt forget to dress SEXY grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Someone knows a lot about this topic !!! LOL @ gassy foods that cause problems when your 'doing it', that's just wrong! ewwww! I hope this isn't coming from experience
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
I think location of the date is quite important. so whether is bowling or cinema (erm, cinema is kinda lame, because you cant really talk to the person when the movie is on, can you?) it has to be in a setting where you both are comfortable and are able to communicate well, left to me, my fave date place would be a restaurant or the beach, where we have time and space........

For the food, only one rule especially when your still getting to know the person. Make sure you get something your comfortable with. So if its rice and beans that you sabi, chow that, don't suddenly order caviar that you have never tasted before. Nothing as bad as going for a date and not enjoying yourself to the fullest (food and everyother wise :d ). Might as well stay home
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

Someone knows a lot about this topic !!! LOL @ gassy foods that cause problems when your 'doing it', that's just wrong! ewwww! I hope this isn't coming from experience
lol no way! im a very curious person. I know lots of stuff abt lots of stuff without doing or experiencing them. cool
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
saiprojects:
very nice contribution..
thanks smiley
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol no way! im a very curious person. I know lots of stuff abt lots of stuff without doing or experiencing them. cool

AHH, na so miss erotic! even your name suggests another story lol.....even now I'm curious about this your curiosity *evil thoughts face tongue

But why is everyone trying to form innocent on NL!?! you know good guys dey carry last ooo
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

AHH, na so miss erotic! even your name suggests another story lol.....even now I'm curious about this your curiosity *evil thoughts face tongue

But why is everyone trying to form innocent on NL!?! you know good guys dey carry last ooo

never judge a book by its cover. I'm answering this monicker bkus I lyk it, and I wanted my monicker to be different in a sexy way, nt bkus I'm claiming innocent or waheva
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

never judge a book by its cover. I'm answering this monicker bkus I lyk it, and I wanted my monicker to be different in a sexy way, nt bkus I'm claiming innocent or waheva

ahh, okay...I like the reply, quite feisty I think, but I like :d Wasn't judging you tho, that'd be stupid. I don't know you........YET (hint hint lol)

I like the moniker, does its job: sexy, somewhat interesting and gets manz curious

so simple question then: are you innocent or not? :p
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

ahh, okay...I like the reply, quite feisty I think, but I like :d Wasn't judging you tho, that'd be stupid. I don't know you........YET (hint hint lol)

I like the moniker, does its job: sexy, somewhat interesting and gets manz curious

so simple question then: are you innocent or not? :p

hmm innocent of wat exactly?
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hmm innocent of wat exactly?

Jeez! please don't be one of those people that'd make me spell everything out! I'd get shy! sad jokes

erm, innocent as in, you don't know shit, like you never sabi, like your eyes haven't seen nothing, like a virgin in body and mind..... that's a lot of likes, I'm sure you get the pictureee
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

Jeez! please don't be one of those people that'd make me spell everything out! I'd get shy! sad jokes

erm, innocent as in, you don't know shit, like you never sabi, like your eyes haven't seen nothing, like a virgin in body and mind..... that's a lot of likes, I'm sure you get the pictureee

ok. if Dats the innocence u mean, then I'm innocent.
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ok. if Dats the innocence u mean, then I'm innocent.

haha! what other kind of innocence is there maka gini?

okay, no one is that innocent! ever ever.......but wait, depends on age to an extent, how old are u? if you don't mind me asking.....or at least give me an age range smiley
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

okay, no one is that innocent! ever ever.......but wait, depends on age to an extent, how old are u? if you don't mind me asking.....or at least give me an age range smiley

I'm 18
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by victorbk(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm 18

grin shocked shocked tongue

wow, you don't say! okay, I totally believe you........lol, that explains a bit smiley
Re: What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? by ivyT(f): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
victorbk:

una just dey derail

*flings both of u out d thread*

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Has Is Finally Reached This Level? (photo) / Fermented Foods And Why You Need Them / Italian Pastry Chef Creates Miniature Worlds With Desserts. Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.